News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Kassa (USC 48)

Started by CTG, May 23, 2007, 09:19:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

It's more chanceful to see Bonzai Joe racing again than Alan Rotoi. On the other hand Rotoi was the master of IRC rules, BJ is better in powergear handling.

Krys TOFF

Quote from: CTG on June 12, 2007, 04:24:42 PM
Krys: you have the right settings now, why don't you fight for the podium? You are powergear master, aren't you? (And you have to show up something better than your first three races performance :))
According to the time remaining until deadline, I didn't focus on it especially last days

CTG

http://youtube.com/watch?v=8VV3k3Hav-U

My 46.40 replay, only a single cut is missing (almost done, quite hard without good arrow keys). Check it! ;)

Chulk

I'll watch it after I give Kassa a track! Looks impossible to beat Mark though
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

CTG

Not impossible. The cut I missed is hard but  with some luck it can be completed.

Chulk

It seems impossible to me. My Indy skills are not at its best right now. Remember I had Abu's replay for ctracka and couldn't even copy it. Not to mention being faster.
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

CTG

Mark is collecting LTB hours without any fight against us... Bigger question is: who will be second?

CTG

Censored. :D

I was just kidding about you. See the ;D icons in the original message.

Argammon

If you were kidding that wasn't obvious to everyone. Especially not to the new pipsqueaks who don't know me. I just don't like to be dissed like that....

So, I would be happy if you would abstain from that in the future  8)

CTG

Hahaha, LOL, okay. ;D

But you can still try your best on this track. Maybe you can beat Mark.

Krys TOFF

Quote from: CTG on July 09, 2007, 12:34:09 PM
Hahaha, LOL, okay. ;D

But you can still try your best on this track. Maybe you can beat Mark.
I don't think so, Argy's best cars are LM002, Lancia, Audi or Countach, not IMSA cars or indy.
Mark is one of the very few flying indy masters. :D

Argammon

Maybe my first reply was a bit to emotional :D. Anyways I wasn't like CTG said...

Krys: that is partly right... replace the Lancia with the Corvette or the GTO. The Acura is also ok ;)

CTG

But you can show a new face: the Indy master. You can do it if you really want to...

Argammon

Mark's time is extremly strong. Near perfect.
Congrats Italien guy  ;D

Mark L. Rivers

Quote from: Argammon on July 11, 2007, 12:42:42 AM
Mark's time is extremly strong. Near perfect.
Congrats Italien guy  ;D

Thanks! 
Even if I think time could be lower at least 1". So, right you wrote Near before perfect...  ;)