News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Kassa (USC 48)

Started by CTG, May 23, 2007, 09:19:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chulk

Only you can make it 1" faster, so don't worry about it. BTW, how many leading hours and bonus did Mark collect already?
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

CTG

More than 600 ---> +3 LTB. Incredible.

But the sad thing is that Mark's megareplay demoralised other pipsqueaks and turned USC in total inactivity. Okay, maybe it can be explained with the intensive USL contest too. :D

Krys TOFF

Quote from: CTGMark's megareplay demoralised other pipsqueaks and turned USC in total inactivity. Okay, maybe it can be explained with the intensive USL contest too. :D
For me, it's due to USL mainly.
I'll have more time starting from next monday, my parents-in-law will leave with my 2 young children.
This week-end will be hard for me to race any competition... :-\

Argammon

Quote from: Krys TOFF on May 29, 2007, 04:56:07 PM
When there's no BJ, Ayrton or Gutix, Indy + powergear = Mark victory. But I think Aburaf can be podiumer in this track as he did with kalpen2007a. He is good now with the indy.

Quote from: CTG on June 13, 2007, 11:25:33 PM
Bonzai Joe: you have to come back, nobody can beat Mark with Indy, maybe only you! :)

Quote from: Krys TOFF on July 09, 2007, 01:49:58 PM
Quote from: CTG on July 09, 2007, 12:34:09 PM
Hahaha, LOL, okay. ;D

But you can still try your best on this track. Maybe you can beat Mark.
I don't think so, Argy's best cars are LM002, Lancia, Audi or Countach, not IMSA cars or indy.
Mark is one of the very few flying indy masters. :D

;D ;D ;D Prediction Masters at work  ;D ;D ;D

keep underestimating me...

CTG

You were just lucky with your hiding.

Argammon

"just lucky"  says the one who had mark's replay all the month and made nothing out of it.

Why the heck do you envy/hate/??? me so much?

Let me celebrate my victory a bit. Of course Mark is a great driver with the indy and the others like Dottore and you are no peanuts either.

But I really don't like all this "just luck" talk. It's below your level.

Think about it...

Mark L. Rivers

Quote from: Argammon on July 29, 2007, 12:51:35 PM
Let me celebrate my victory a bit. Of course Mark is a great driver with the indy and the others like Dottore and you are no peanuts either.

Thanks for your congratulations, Argammon. I want to report here my comments about your win published few days ago in ZakStunts "Forum":

"Really congratulations, Argammon! I know your skill after reading past races' results, and I'm happy to race against you for the first time... even if I would be more happy if your Indy skill was a bit lower... ;) "

I simply want to add that, after watching the replays, you was faster than me in every section of the race. Your win is really deserved. Again congratulations.

CTG

Nice replay from Arg but I must say that Mark did not expect any attacks on this track. Especially not from you who played only once in USC several months ago.

CTG

Quote from: Argammon on July 29, 2007, 12:51:35 PM
Why the heck do you envy/hate/??? me so much?

I don't hate you. I just want to keep you on earth...

Argammon

First of all let me thank you Mark. You are really a honorable driver.
BTW, I have read the whole post from Mark before it was edited. (which was about 3 times as long as it is now).

I know you think you overreacted and that's why you editied it. But I think you were right on many points.

And towards CTG. I don't need anyone here to keep me on earth. I can probably judge my skills better than anyone else here. People who think I just raced a selective number of tracks because the other cars or tracks did not suite me.

Yeah some myth are hard to kill. My selections were purely due to private reasons not having anything to do with my stunts skills.

To prevent further misunderstandings. Yes, I acknoledge that there are other top drivers and there have been. But I have been able to compete with them nearly throughout my whole carreer. And if you don't like that I am happy about it CTG.

Sorry for you!

CTG

Quote from: Argammon on July 29, 2007, 10:22:12 PM
And towards CTG. I don't need anyone here to keep me on earth. I can probably judge my skills better than anyone else here. People who think I just raced a selective number of tracks because the other cars or tracks did not suite me.

Yeah some myth are hard to kill. My selections were purely due to private reasons not having anything to do with my stunts skills.

;D (without any comments)

some of the myths are true