News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Hot chicks!

Started by CTG, May 24, 2007, 07:49:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BonzaiJoe

I have ambivalent feelings about girls who could beat me in a fight. But yeah, she's cute.
But we can't be quite sure.

CTG

Quote from: BonzaiJoe on June 01, 2013, 08:54:51 AM
I have ambivalent feelings about girls who could beat me in a fight. But yeah, she's cute.

As far as I remember your armwrestling skills, many chicks could beat you. :D

Chulk

Quote from: CTG on June 01, 2013, 11:37:26 AM
Arm-wrestling is not fighting...
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

CTG

Quote from: Chulk on June 01, 2013, 11:47:42 PM
Quote from: CTG on June 01, 2013, 11:37:26 AM
Arm-wrestling is not fighting...

Actually BJ is weaker than Akoss Poo. And we all know that Poo is nothing... :D

Chulk

Still... being stronger doesn't necessarily mean you'll win a fight. Take you and, say, Jet Li as example. You are probably stronger yet you wouldn't stand a chance in a fight

CTG

Quote from: Chulk on June 02, 2013, 11:00:38 PM
Take you and, say, Jet Li as example. You are probably stronger yet you wouldn't stand a chance in a fight

I'm almost sure that Jet Li is ways stronger than me. On the other hand Bonzai Joe is... Bonzai Joe. I don't think he has a sense to combat sports (me neither).

alanrotoi

yea yea, where are the chicks?

BonzaiJoe

In 2005, I had a long, exhausting and close arm-wrestling match with Anne from my study group. I won it, proving that I am slightly better at arm-wrestling than a totally ordinary woman. However, if there was a "fight" going on, I would have a bigger advantage because I'm very tall and a lot heavier than most women.
It would require a significant muscular advantage (and/or fighting experience) for a woman to compensate for this. I'm sure Yesica Bopp would beat me, though.
But we can't be quite sure.

Chulk

One of my classmates. I'm ashamed to say I've fallen head over feet for her, she being only 19, 8 years younger than me

Edit: Pics removed as it's illegal and the post was for you too see how beautiful she is...

alanrotoi

zaqrack

Quote from: Chulk on June 04, 2013, 06:39:16 AM
One of my classmates. I'm ashamed to say I've fallen head over feet for her, she being only 19, 8 years younger than me

That's nothing to be ashamed of :) I had -6 years once...

Chulk

How old were you? 27-19 seems like a lot to me. Maybe in a few years (say 4) it won't be that much. And I don't mean the number alone, but the place we are in life. She's enjoying her teen years while I'm a fully mature adult person (at least as mature as a 27yo guy can be while still being fun and play stunts ;) ). 3 or 4 years from now, that would change, but not now... And I'm a bit sadden by this.
Anyway, I'm "ashamed" because she did nothing special yet I can't help being completely enchanted by her, I fell sooooo easily.

zaqrack

Quote from: Chulk on June 04, 2013, 07:08:40 AM
How old were you? 27-19 seems like a lot to me. Maybe in a few years (say 4) it won't be that much. And I don't mean the number alone, but the place we are in life. She's enjoying her teen years while I'm a fully mature adult person (at least as mature as a 27yo guy can be while still being fun and play stunts ;) ). 3 or 4 years from now, that would change, but not now... And I'm a bit sadden by this.
Anyway, I'm "ashamed" because she did nothing special yet I can't help being completely enchanted by her, I fell sooooo easily.

it was 17-23, but you have a good point.

dreadnaut

Quote from: Chulk on June 04, 2013, 07:08:40 AM[...] but the place we are in life.

Scary thoughts: we were probably playing Stunts before she was born, Helen Wheels could be her mother, or she probably has not seen or heard of Spaceballs.

Where was the football world cup in 1994?

Chulk

Quote from: dreadnaut on June 04, 2013, 12:39:13 PM
Quote from: Chulk on June 04, 2013, 07:08:40 AM[...] but the place we are in life.

Scary thoughts: we were probably playing Stunts before she was born, Helen Wheels could be her mother, or she probably has not seen or heard of Spaceballs.

Where was the football world cup in 1994?
USA. And yes, my two favourite games are older than her: Stunts and Legend of Zelda: A Link to the past...