News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Times ratio about NORH and RH races

Started by Mark L. Rivers, June 30, 2007, 08:21:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mark L. Rivers

Here it is a short table with some statistics about SDR NORH races.

I simply wanted to know how a strong NORH driver is able to approach a strong RH driver time, and it's sure interesting to see that the percentage is almost always around 90%. Does this percentage mean anything for you?
I also calculated the single ratio about the two strong NORH drivers (for the moment...  ;)) and what it's resulted is very interesting: less than 2" between their total times after 10 races (btw, 0"70 between their SDR RH total times...) and a percentage absolutely similar about their personal ratio... Are they twins...?   :D

Krys TOFF

Quote from: Mark L. RiversI also calculated the single ratio about the two strong NORH drivers (for the moment...  ;)) and what it's resulted is very interesting: less than 2" between their total times after 10 races (btw, 0"70 between their SDR RH total times...) and a percentage absolutely similar about their personal ratio... Are they twins...?   :D
You're no twins, it's just the proof that you are spending both a lot of time in noRH racing. ;D

Mark L. Rivers

It seems you think that there's a human limit on every track (and I think this too) and whoever spends a lot of time can reach that limit (and I don't think this). Is it so? 

zaqrack

this is very intresting. if you could do the same comparison for several months and the results would always be around 90% , you could perhaps have a common scoreboard, where noRH times are simply multiplied by 1,11 (or RH times multiplied by 0.9 :))