News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

RH - R5/2007 - "TETRIS"

Started by Mark L. Rivers, May 29, 2007, 09:50:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

Maybe he wants to follow my YouTube help with another kind of aid. :P

Mark L. Rivers

Quote from: Chulk on June 07, 2007, 07:55:59 PM
Good idea but I think nobody ever questioned your racing or your times. Did I miss someones complaint or anything?

It's true, nobody questioned about my racing or my times. But I think it's correct in this way. I think that it's not necessary to receive complaints to make more transparent my management, if I can do earlier something to avoid eventual doubts. And even if maybe compliants wouldn't be arrived, in this way I think to foster a sane fair play that it's a good thing for all this little world.  :)

Quote from: CTG on June 07, 2007, 09:11:14 PM
Maybe he wants to follow my YouTube help with another kind of aid. :P

You're wrong, CTG. My zip-file won't help anyone, as you can see if you'll open it after I'll publish the password. Only it will confirm my fair play.  ;)

Krys TOFF

I think it's just a text file with his time in the zip CTG, not the replay.

CTG

Okay so he'll lead after checkpoint 2. Clear!

Mark L. Rivers

Quote from: CTG on June 08, 2007, 10:42:43 AM

Mhmm... could you make me clear your thought?  ???

CTG

No I can't. Just predicting. :)

Krys TOFF

Same problem as with Abandon track : I can't download the track with double click on track's name.
I tried right click/save as (then I get a name download_tetris.trk instead of tetris.trk) but then I get an error : track is not the good size tells TrackBlaster, and Stunts crashes when I try to load the track downloaded this way.

Krys TOFF

OK, link is correct in download page, it's just the main page links that are wrong (there's a / instead of a \ it seems).

Mark L. Rivers

Quote from: Krys TOFF on June 10, 2007, 01:46:33 AM
OK, link is correct in download page, it's just the main page links that are wrong (there's a / instead of a \ it seems).
Strange bug.... I've just downloaded track from main page and I succeed to load it (with DOSBox 0.65) in Track Blaster and in Stunts without problem...

Krys TOFF

I had the bug using FireFox 2.0, it seems link works from main page with IE7. Strange.

Mark L. Rivers

2nd Checkpoint!

Strong outset by CTG who realizes a very fast time reaching easily the 1st provisional place!  8)  The hungarian champion conquers 1 bonus point leading with over 2" on Chulk (0,5 bonus point for him) and over 3" on me. But behind all them, Duplode and AbuRaf70 are closing to the minute barrier with very significative improvements.  :)  Anyway, all drivers engaged since the 1st week of race lowered over 3% their firsts time, and this means an high intentness.  ;) Waiting for Damage Inc. drivers (Krys TOFF, SuperBrian, Paleke) and other ones, we are now projecting on last checkpoint! Will CTG succeed to lower again his great time so to get other bonus points? Chulk, Mark L. Rivers or others will succeed to overtake him so to impede him to get other 2 bonus points? And what about the southamerican challenge between Duplode and AbuRaf70? Who will put his wheels ahead his opponent? 7 days to the replies!  :)

P.S.
Password for Zip-file: "auhwygf54"  ;)

Mark L. Rivers

Quote from: Mark L. Rivers on June 08, 2007, 08:36:59 PM
Quote from: CTG on June 08, 2007, 10:42:43 AM

Mhmm... could you make me clear your thought?  ???

Quote from: CTG on June 08, 2007, 08:50:12 PM
No I can't. Just predicting. :)

I'm forgetting...: CTG's prediction doesn't seem to be resulted very happy...  ;)

CTG

I'll be happier if I can win.

Chulk

I'll make sure you don't!

(or at least I'll try)
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

CTG

Hahahahaha... okay, you have the skills to beat me. Question: will you use it? ;)