News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

BÖFF

Started by Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister, June 02, 2007, 06:21:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Chürműű! :-)

917.47 km

CTG

.ece ???

I won't open it.

There's nothing wrong with this page.

917.47 km

CTG

Usrin

I've just noticed this amazing topic. :) I'll have to ask somebody to translate this article! B?FF!!!

Btw: forever BT! (Look at the URL of the webpage!) ;)
Colour of living being is determined by the gene.

CTG

Atom death, partytime! ;)

BonzaiJoe

B?FF
Is your CD on top of the Bergen list? Er you nominated for Amanda? Are you fighting for the series gold in the top series?

Then you should watch out, for this spring, the team behind B?FF is after you! With Piddi (rap artist, known among other things from a dissolved; Spetakkel) in the lead, local celebrities will be tricked up in ???.
The B?ff team has made itself known with its good bluffs, in just two weeks. They have the idea from the American programme "Punk'd". But still, B?ff has a unique style (?). Bergen is not exactly Hollywood, but there are celebrities to choose from anyway. Some of those who will be driven around by B?ff are; Haakon Nj?ten, Heidi and Marie Vestrheim and Ove Svendsen of The Owens. They all walk the plank, without exception.

One of the reasons for this is that it's been a while since candid camera was in use. There are none who expect to be tricked around in this way. Most of the people who have been victims of a bluff have taken it all in a good mood. B?ff is really the most popular show in Triplet. And one which many members have already commented on (?). B?ff and Piddi is much better than Punk'd with Ashton Kuchter as the front figure. B?ff takes the bluffs all the way. There is no doubt about that.

Every friday this spring, you can watch a new artist, actor or sports-star walk the plank on Triplet on BTV. New episodes are published here, every Monday on triplet.no

This time, it was youth-politician Harald Viktor Hove, who was the victim of a bluff. The leader of The Young Right was ???? by the team, and forced to strip ("one and one ????")
But we can't be quite sure.

Usrin

Sorry for the offtopic link...

R?ff & T?ff ;)
Colour of living being is determined by the gene.

CTG

CTG

Ghosts can't b?ff? False.

B?????????FF!!!

CTG

The original böff topic?

BonzaiJoe

Well, it's from 2007. We were all böffing in 2004...
But we can't be quite sure.

CTG

I think this is the most appropriate topic to post in: the Higgs boson has just been found recently...  :'(

917.47 km

Duplode

Quote from: Akoss Poo on July 05, 2012, 11:57:32 PM
I think this is the most appropriate topic to post in: the Higgs boson has just been found recently...  :'(

Interesting reaction, in a way I like it. Still, I'm curious - why so sad?