News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

UnskilledStunts League

Started by CTG, June 05, 2007, 02:38:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krys TOFF

Quote from: CTG on July 09, 2007, 09:04:04 AM
After 4 rounds it seems that three pipsqueaks (Dottore, CTG, Krys Toff) have a great chance to win the title and another two (Mark, CTG) has do his very best to keep this chance too.

Dottore's opponents: CTG, Krys Toff, Mark L. Rivers (my tip: 2 victories, 1 loss)
CTG's opponents: Dottore, Mark L. Rivers, Krys Toff (1 victory, 2 loss)
Krys Toff's opponents: Mark L. Rivers, Dottore, CTG (1 victory, 2 loss)
Mark L. Rivers' opponents: Krys Toff, CTG, Dottore (2 victories, 1 loss)
CTG opponents: Chulk, AbuRaf 70, Duplode (2 victories, 1 loss)
Well, Mark and I have 3 hard duels remaining. CTG will have 3 easier duels.
Except if Chulk is back at his best for this week's round, CTG will win his 3 remaining duels => 5+6 = 11 points. So, CTG is will be a podiumer of the contest. Victory will be between Dottore and CTG, depending of the one of them winning their current duel.
I don't see CTG loose versus any duel, except maybe versus Dottore.
But maybe I'm wrong... And bonuses may change the classification, that's important too.

CTG

LOL! Your opinion is a bit sharp.

1, I'll have three hard matches, everything is possible from 0 to 9 points (the same for you, Dottore and Mark).

2, Chulk and Duplode can be really dangerous on CTG, I think at least one of them will beat him.

Duplode

Finally I leave the seventh spot! Too bad I could not shave another tenth in order to get a point, but anyway it was a good race. Now, the current track looks quite funny...

CTG

Krys TOFF

What about a scoreboard update CTG ?

CTG

Later, I'm busy with other games at the moment. :D

Duplode

Quote from: CTG on July 10, 2007, 10:38:01 PM
Funny? The shape? :D

Not only that, it has a nice sense of rhythm. If this was USC you might be able to give it a cool soundtrack  ;D.

CTG

Quote from: Duplode on July 11, 2007, 01:36:38 AM
Quote from: CTG on July 10, 2007, 10:38:01 PM
Funny? The shape? :D

Not only that, it has a nice sense of rhythm. If this was USC you might be able to give it a cool soundtrack  ;D.

Maybe I will. But I ask Krys Toff to find a good song for it (winner replay will be archived in a YouTube video).

Chulk

Are you thinking on archiving every winner replay?. Another thing, what about the comparison in last Acura track in Zakstunts you talked about then? Are you still planning to do it? I really hope you are.
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

CTG

Quote from: Chulk on July 13, 2007, 03:01:44 AM
Are you thinking on archiving every winner replay?. Another thing, what about the comparison in last Acura track in Zakstunts you talked about then? Are you still planning to do it? I really hope you are.

No, only the Yokohama winning replay because already 3 pipsqueaks said it's a great track.

Acura comparison, ZCT75? I don't remember saying that but after so many posts it's really possible to forget things. :) No analysis before next Tuesday, I'll have Chemical and biosensors exam on Monday.

CTG

Krys TOFF

General info
I'll go to for holidays the last day of USL : the 29th of July.
So my last real day of race will probably be 27th, as 28th will be to prepare the departure.
I already loose the last duel then... :-\

CTG

Too bad... I wanted to demolish you with equal circumstances. ;D (kidding)

CTG

Okay let's say our match finishes on 27th July midnight (I'll send you my replay) - and the last 60 hours of the race will be "quiet days". Is it okay for you?

Mark L. Rivers

General info 2

I'll start for a short holiday tomorrow in early morning.
CTG, would you publish the track of next week until this midnight? If you won't, maybe I can't race against you... The duel is written yet, but I would try to stay near you... Just to make your race not too much boring...  ;) Anyway, probably I'll send you only one time at the ned of next week... I won't hide me, simply I won't have a continuous internet connection...  ::)