News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

UnskilledStunts League

Started by CTG, June 05, 2007, 02:38:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

I'll update later (only tonight) because I'm quite busy with useless works... :(

Krys TOFF

Nice track, well adapted to the car and its particular characteristics.
Expected winning time for Havana : around 1'03, maybe less. But it will require perfect gear change and knowledge of the car. Zak would have won this round if he had join I think.

Quote from: DuplodeDon't think I ever had a serious Countach race since I was a lil'kid. Surely the weridest (original) car in game...
You mean weirdest, don't you ? ;) Good luck then, because even with DOSBox racing under Vista (which is not perfect) I already easily overtook CTG's 1'08 time. 8) And I'll probably improve again in the week-end with pure DOS racing on my daughter's computer (am I kidding or not ? ;D ).

edit : perfect palindromic post : it was number 3003 !

CTG

CTG vs Mark seems to be a big knockout at the moment... I think winner will go under 1:00.

Krys TOFF

CTG already under 1'03 ?! OK, I was too shy in my prediction then.

CTG

That's a very good time, even I'll have problems to beat it. ;D AbuRaf is quite fast too, he's bloody motivated and wants to leave the last place.

Chulk

My 1st lap was over 1:16. No case in sending it. I'll send as soon as I'm under 1:08 or so.
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

CTG

!hint: shorter is not always better... :)

CTG

Well... 1:00 is not a dream limit anymore. ;)

CTG

Another !hint for Countach newbies: if you are over 150 mph you mustn't press accelerator button on ramps, hillside, loop, etc. Try it and you will see why...

Krys TOFF

CTG : I sent to you a replay yesterday evening but got a feedback this morning telling me that your server refused my mail ?! ??? :o (not "mailbox full" info or so, it just told me that message was refused >:()
Time was 1'07"90, I send it to you in MP right now. ;)
edit : damn, with SMF we can't add attachement to a MP. >:(
I'll try to re-send the replay from my job mailbox then. Tell me if you get it or not please.

CTG

I got it, monsieur Van Houtte. ;D

CTG

Back to first hint, I guess the straight part (loop, slalom, ramp, cork up/down) is faster than the other one. Unless you make a very lucky jump on the banked corner and a magic carpet on the grass after it.

Krys TOFF

Quote from: CTGa magic carpet

R. Kelly - I believe I can fly

I believe I can fly
I believe I can touch the sky
I think about it every night and day
Spread my wings and fly away

Duplode

Quote from: Krys TOFF on June 19, 2007, 11:04:22 AM

You mean weirdest, don't you ? ;) Good luck then, because even with DOSBox racing under Vista (which is not perfect) I already easily overtook CTG's 1'08 time. 8) And I'll probably improve again in the week-end with pure DOS racing on my daughter's computer (am I kidding or not ? ;D ).

8), indeed... ;)

And back to the Countach, I feel "anti-power gear car" is the perfect designation...

Chulk

"anti-gas pedal car" would be more accurate! :D
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)