News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

UnskilledStunts League

Started by CTG, June 05, 2007, 02:38:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

Sounds realistic because:

a, Krys Toff is good with Acura (usually)
b, Krys Toff is good in milliseconds war (usually)
c, Krys Toff is an old sex addict Frenchman and testosterone increases performance (always) ;D

Duplode

Don't expect a lap form me anytime soon, as I still have to learn how to manage NSX PG properly...

Quote from: CTG on July 02, 2007, 01:49:25 AM
Yep and I hate it. ;D

How to fit the most information in a single datasest... but MS analysis seems more irritating, at least for a "beginner" perspective ;).

CTG

MS is one of my special fields. :)

Chulk

Would you mind telling the rest of us what MS means?
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

CTG

Duplode

Quote from: CTG on July 03, 2007, 01:55:24 AM
mass spectrometry

Without any rigour, it's blasting a molecule into smaller charged bits, then "weigh" the fragments and infer what the molecule was like originally.

Like, what's the likelihood of finding a fellow chemist in a ~40 member community? :D

CTG

Akoss is close to chemical sciences too. No surprise, we were at chemistry faculty in the secondary school. :)

CTG

Back to Stunts: I don't think Pretoria winning time will be lower than 57.00... (and I hope nobody will finish over 1 minute)

Krys TOFF

LOL ! I love your "Shameless Krys" sentence in the USL news. ;D

CTG

:P (I'm also 0.05 seconds ahead of CTG, tactics...)

CTG

By the way I sent an e-mail to all the participants about a possible server error and alternative link: http://unskilled.tvn.hu . I also registered a new forum for emergency case: http://forum.sg.hu/forum.php3?azonosito=unskilled

Krys TOFF

Quote from: CTGI'm also 0.05 seconds ahead of CTG, tactics...
This is no tactic :
- it's my very best time,
- I can't be faster,
- Chulk is sure to win,
- Chulk will win,
- Chulk has already won,

Is it credible ? ;D

Duplode

Quote from: CTG on July 04, 2007, 11:00:15 AM
Back to Stunts: I don't think Pretoria winning time will be lower than 57.00... (and I hope nobody will finish over 1 minute)

Oh, then I must be missing something really obvious, as I'm still nowhere near 1 minute  :P. This sounds like a reprise of Z75 for me, except this time I'm sending a time anyway...

Krys TOFF

The obvious thing you missed : use manual gears, then gear up to last gear when entering the loop => powergear (that's the main feature of NSX).
Same thing for 2nd loop (except if you manage to keep powergear from the start to the finish... ;D)

Duplode

I will test that now... looks weird at first, as it seems rather difficult to reach PG normally (i.e, at the big jump, as revs need be a lot high), but should work!