News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

ctr2007b.trk

Started by JTK, June 06, 2007, 10:09:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mark L. Rivers

Well, AbuRaf70 is showing his very good skill with Indy...  :)   It's better I restart my engine...  ;)

JTK

Oh yes - he's below 1:34 now!  8)
Vintage Stunts Racing at http://www.kalpen.de

Mark L. Rivers

...and Duplode too was by now near me...   "Was"? Yes, "was".... ;)
But I think that it will be an hard race for me.... Many drivers have good chances to win... Wonderful!  :)

CTG

Don't count on me, my accelerator button is almost dead too (dead brake is okay, there's engine brake - but accelerator is he most important button in racing games), EA F1 2002 game is a bloody murderer of keyboards. ;D It's also good news for Chulk in USL. :)

JTK

Hard race this time! When Mark is on top, AbuRaf races faster again. I wonder where the track winning time will be in the end! :)

Mark L. Rivers

Great AbuRaf70!!!  :) :) :)
As usual I'm really happy about his result!
But now... I begin to push a bit more hard...  Check your mail! ;)

CTG

* CTG is out of the race. :(

Mark L. Rivers

Quote from: CTG on June 12, 2007, 07:18:11 PM

Really a pity... But... minding that in this race your up arrow key must be pratically always pressed (while in current USL and SDR races you must press your up arrow key many and many times with sure a bigger suffering) and seeing your very fast time in Kassa (full powergear as CTRACKB) realized this night, I've just a question: CTG would be out of the race even if Kalpen was included in WRL...?   ;)

CTG

Yes. Kalpen is included in the medal table.

On the other hand, Kassa is half as long as current Kalpen track and a "bit" more exciting.

Duplode

Quote from: CTG on June 12, 2007, 07:18:11 PM

Sad... :( But I agree this track must be undriveable with an unreliable keyboard.

Probably I will only update my time much later, when I get to redrive the whole lap. Whatever happens, I'm already pleased with my lap, at least on "artistical" terms. Powergear driving sometimes does not feel much like racing; instead it seems one got thrown into a very hard Tony Hawk's Pro Skater level. Which is great anyway  ;D.

JTK

Quote from: CTG on June 13, 2007, 09:48:18 AM
On the other hand, Kassa is half as long as current Kalpen track and a "bit" more exciting.
Tss tss - ads for a different contest here?

Chulk

mmm... USC is betraying Kalpen! WAR!!! >:(
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

CTG

Wheeeeeee... no war just comparing certain tracks. Kalpen competition is a living legend.

Krys TOFF

Quote from: CTGKassa is half as long as current Kalpen track and a "bit" more exciting.
Mmmm, would you say that you prefer my track designing compared to Lukas Loerher designing ? :)

Duplode

Since this is eerily quiet - perhaps because most mortals will take a long time to get anywhere close to the leading trio - , I will be annoying and point your attention to a potentailly scary mistyping on the scoreboard..  ;D