News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

what permanent competition...

Started by al il professore, February 14, 2003, 11:40:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

al il professore

i played once on default and exploded the previous record in the sky. no matter who plays against u there, u will be beaten by alanrotoi... dont play in permanent competition, its permanent. u still got time when america empire has fallen to prove u are the best at permanent competition. once upon a time, someone said that here the times were the best in all time. prove it. drive your best, and u can say, noone had race faster than me on default track or joes curves... magic
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

BonzaiJoe

It's the Zakstunts drivers against the tracks! We just need to drive them as fast as possible, whether it's Rotoi or me or someone else... I'll send anyone all my perm. comp. replays if you want to see them, so that we can improve even more and find new tricks. I think that's what it's about. After all, there will be no winner.
But we can't be quite sure.

al il professore

It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

al il professore

here we are three years after that and bonzai joe sent me his replays shortly after this post, but believe it or not, i never opened the zip files... !!!

Renato Biker

BonzaiJoe

Nope, not to a cannibal like you, Eddy... :-)

BonzaiJoe

Quote from: al il professore on February 07, 2006, 12:52:42 AM
here we are three years after that and bonzai joe sent me his replays shortly after this post, but believe it or not, i never opened the zip files... !!!

You don't exist anymore  :P

Friker

Im looking for some replays from pernament competition. Can someone send me replays?

Duplode

Quote from: Friker on January 10, 2009, 12:10:57 PM
Im looking for some replays from pernament competition. Can someone send me replays?

You could start with Default - many of the top replays for the standard version of the track were made public, as Default was used for Z79. The replays were shipped with Z80 pack, located at http://zak.stunts.hu/arc/zctc80.zip . Those replays will give you a lively display of the wonders of dual-way switching, and then the records on some of the other perm-tracks won't appear to be so unreal...

BonzaiJoe

Although one must say that Default is clearly the easiest of the permanent tracks.

CTG

Maybe it's time to re-drive these tracks...

BonzaiJoe

Yes. All of the records are pretty solid though.

My records on Bernie's and Skid's should be beatable, but not by much.
Default:  ???
Joe's: There's some PG way I haven't imagined yet. Don't know the quality of the record.
Cherry's, Helen's: very hard to beat.

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Btw, what is your favourite permanent competition track (I mean the original ones)? Has it ever been a question?
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

BonzaiJoe

They all seem the same. Indy power gear all the way. I think my favourite is Cherry's though. Historically that's been a really fun one to race on.

Currently our total time is: 9:23.85

In comparison the total record time when I checked the records in December 2000 or January 2001 on Lukas Löehrer's site was 14:20.80, which means we have shaved almost 5 minutes off the records. 50 seconds per track. I rarely say this but: LOL. Theoretically we could start the race, take a pee, go to the fridge and get a drink, sit down again, start racing and still beat the 2001 record.

CTG