News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

International Stunts Master 2008

Started by Mark L. Rivers, June 13, 2007, 08:43:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mark L. Rivers

Even Zak is already on the track... Less than 36 hours to the 1st CP...  ;)

Mark L. Rivers

I'm just arrived for a short "break" from my town, and I've just updated the site! 6 drivers on the track for CP1 (Bonzai Joe and SuperBrian still without time), so no thrilling for the qualification at this moment, but it seems there will be an hard battle in Group B for the first place (impressive sums of times for Chulk and Duplode!  :o), sure when Zak will arrive at finish line on track B without penalty time...  ;)  About Group A, it seems that Krys will have to push a bit hard on his right pedal if he wants to reach the qualify: he's qualified for the moment, but if BJ will go down on the tracks as he knows, and Zak will realize times near to Chulk and Duplode, the things could be a bit more difficult... And Aburaf70 doesn't seem intentioned to be eliminated...  ;)
Next Checkpoint has been confirmed for next Sunday (30th December) at 23:59:59: let's see what will happen!  :)

Krys TOFF

It's nice to see you took time today to update your website. And, as expected, I'm way too slow... ::)

zaqrack

I know I have no chance on Track B, but I already had a leading time on Track A, just sadly overwrote the replay and had no time to re-drive it :(

Duplode

I second Krys: nice timing Mark... It's a pleasant surprise for me to be that close to leading time in Track A already... and @Chulk: we're too damn close!! ;)

Chulk

Good to see Mark updated so quickly after Christmas! Easy 1st place to Mark in group A. In group B, it seems both Duplode and me raced decided to get 1" bonus on AUDI track, and went close to the limit (Maybe too close?), and INDY track brouhgt and impresive result as I din't think to be so close to leading time, and even less, to be above Mark, but I think being 3 percent faster won't be easy to do, let's see what happens in 4 days.

One last thing to BJ
Quote from: BonzaiJoe on December 15, 2007, 09:55:50 AM
I will start my engines on December 19...
LIAR!!!
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

Mark L. Rivers

Chulk

I don't think Ill have much time to race. My brother is moving and I'll help him.

BonzaiJoe

starting engines <> sending a replay
But we can't be quite sure.

Chulk

Only 2 days away from CP2 and I still haven't raced... Damn!

Mark L. Rivers

Four drivers for CP2 until this moment...  ;)

CTG

b?ff (yes, ctg is drunk again, yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah)

Chulk

Quote from: Mark L. Rivers on December 29, 2007, 10:12:03 PM

Four drivers for CP2 until this moment...  ;)
Four and a half. I'm missing only 1 track, but I won't say which one...

Mark L. Rivers

2nd Checkpoint!

2nd Checkpoint gave us more information about the Eliminatory round! Bonzai Joe goes down on the tracks with very strong times (absolute best time on track B) taking easily the provisional first place at group "A"!  :)  But his sum of times (2:11,35) is not the absolute best: a more and more thunderous Duplode has the best sum of times, 2:08,65, thanks to a high  Bonus Time and, above all, a very monstruos time on track A (1:04,65)!!  :o :o  Third sum of times for me and 4th for Chulk, both 2nd at our respective groups. First rescued is AbuRaf70 (fifth sum of times) who improved a bit, while Krys TOFF has the 6th sum of times, just enough to be the 2nd and last rescued. But, this is only a provisional standing, we have to say. Zak McKracken (no improvements for CP2) has showed his potential on track A, and he has only to adjust something on track B to be near to the qualify, and SuperBrian is sure hiding his times so to avail the surprise-effect, above all after discovering the Manual Gears as he has just showed at ZakStunts. So... it has just begun tha last thrilling week of race of this Eliminatory!  8)  Who will be qualified to the Final Round? We'll know it next Monday, about 24 hours after the deadline confirmed for the 7th January 2008 at 23:59:59! Stay with us!  ;)

http://digilander.libero.it/stunts.SDR/ISM/2008/index_ISM2008.htm

Chulk

Amazing Duplode! Expected performance by BJ, Mark and me still not at our best and Krys, Abu, Zak, and SuperBrian fighting for the last 2 places on the final round! Great competition!