News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

International Stunts Master 2008

Started by Mark L. Rivers, June 13, 2007, 08:43:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chulk

Not really if you take Mark's advice and race next four races... ;)
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

Mark L. Rivers

Quote from: BonzaiJoe on November 02, 2007, 09:47:44 AM
So, I'm 19th on the SWR list? :) Well, I'd like to participate if I can, but it sounds like it will be a bit difficult...

It will be really great if you'll participate! And I think you have only to race until the 2nd December to be in... ;)

Mark L. Rivers

After the publication of current USC race (no news, instead, until here about next WSC race) it's by now clear which races will affect the special SWR update in order to establish the definitive rank for ISM 2008, update that will be the 2nd December 2007 at midnight (GMT+1)! Here the races are:

USC - "Paks" - Finished last 15 Nov 2007
WSC - "Ossobuco" - Finished last 17 Nov 2007
SDR - "The Arenas" - Deadline: 25 Nov 2007
USC - "Sofiok" - Deadline: 17 Dec 2007

Sofiok is included because at midnight of the 2nd December it will be reached at least the half of his original duration. So in that moment it will be took the provisional classification of Sofiok, and the positions relieved will be considered the final result of the race in order to make the special SWR update. The collaboration of USC Contest Manager is needed to have quite soon an update of Sofiok's classification after the 2nd December at midnight, possibly within 24 hours after that deadline. (Alternatively, if USC Contest manager won't be able to update the site, he can act like he did in the recent past, saying through the Forum the provisional classification at midnight of the 2nd December, or the times received after the last update). If there won't be news from USC Contest Manager in whatever way within 48 hours from the midnight of the 2nd december, it will took the last provisional Sofiok's classification published.

Meanwhile, 7 drivers have already given, publicly or privately, their confirm to participate: AbuRaf70, Bonzai Joe, Chulk, Duplode, Krys TOFF, Mark L. Rivers and SuperBrian. Let's see what will happen!

Anyway, less than 25 days to Start: is all "OK" on your cars...? ;)

http://digilander.libero.it/stunts.SDR/ISM/2008/index_ISM2008.htm

CTG

CTG

zaqrack

and of course I'm also in if I still qualify :)

CTG

Quote from: zaqrack on December 03, 2007, 12:19:45 AM
and of course I'm also in if I still qualify :)

If not, I give my refused place to Zak.

Mark L. Rivers

Here it is the final rank for ISM 2008!

1) Mark L. Rivers               11) SuperBrian
 2) Dottore                       12) Paleke
 3) CTG                            13) Werda
 4) Duplode                       14) Zak McKracken
 5) Chulk                          15) Bonzai Joe
 6) CTG                        16) Sergio Baro
 7) Argammon                    17) JTK
 8 ) AbuRaf70                     18) Diesel Joe
 9) Krys TOFF                    19) KHR
10) CTG                      20) Hek

Click here to see the special SWR elaborated for ISM 2008:

http://digilander.libero.it/stunts.SDR/SWR/SWR_ISM-2008.htm

So, an invite has been sent by mail to the first 10 drivers to invite them directly, and an advice has been sent by mail to the drivers from 11th and 20th to ask confirm about their eventual participation to relieve eventual vacant places (none invite/advice has been sent to who had expressed yet his refuse to participate). Everyone has to reply within midnight (GMT+1) of the 10th December 2007. But, as it?s written in Info & Rules page, everyone can confirm his presence (eventual, for drivers from 11th to 20th) even if he has not received the personal invite/advice (for example for mail problems). He can send a mail to speedmark69@libero.it within midnight (GMT+1) of 10th December 2007. 
Within midnight of 12th December 2007 it will published the list of the participants and consequently, in order of special SWR, the compositions of the groups for Eliminatory Round! Sure we hope that at least 10 drivers of TOP20 can participate, but ISM 2008 will start anyway with a lower number of drivers. In order of the effective number, there could be little modifies about the qualification system to the final round. Let?s see!

http://digilander.libero.it/stunts.SDR/ISM/2008/index_ISM2008.htm

Krys TOFF

CTG doesn't want to take part, this means Damage Inc will have 2 drivers in ISM : SuperBrian and me. :)
And if somebody else refuse to join (maybe CTG, who knows ?), then we will be 3 with Paleke. ;D

CTG

After an exhausting MSN arguement with my teammates Silver Spirit made a mixed choice about ISM. CTG and I said to focus on a single contest where we have more possibilities to win/make great results with our team unit (usc)

Doc found our idea pathetic, I think he's going to join just to make us idiots.  :-\

Chulk

I don't really feel ISM should be a team competition as top 10 DRIVERS are qualyfied and not top TEAMS. Anyway, it's not my competition so I think it's up to Mark...

CTG

Chulk: Teammates usually help eachother so teamwork can't be ignored totally. On the other hand if Akoss and me were racing, we wouldn't share replays in such a sharp league... :D

BonzaiJoe

I think it's a good idea not to join, CTG and CTG :)

If I join, I will not teamwork...
But we can't be quite sure.

Chulk

Quote from: CTG on December 05, 2007, 09:20:53 PM
Chulk: Teammates usually help eachother so teamwork can't be ignored totally.
It's true. But we can also be honest people and not share replays.

Duplode

Quote from: CTG on December 05, 2007, 07:48:16 PM
CTG and I said to focus on a single contest where we have more possibilities to win/make great results with our team unit (usc)

An easier solution could be relaxing and racing individually, just for fun... Oh well, nevermind.