News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

International Stunts Master 2008

Started by Mark L. Rivers, June 13, 2007, 08:43:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krys TOFF

Quote from: BonzaiJoe on December 05, 2007, 10:05:55 PM
I think it's a good idea not to join, CTG and CTG :)

If I join, I will not teamwork...
I will join and if SB and Paleke join too, I will teamwork. Except in case of duels between teammates like it happened sometimes during IMSA Cup events, there's no reason to stop replay exchange between teammates I think. :)

Duplode

Well, I supposed those special events were raced without teams due to the different atmosphere. If Mark is fine with it, however, I wouldn't mind...

BonzaiJoe

As the event requires qualification, teamwork would favourise those with teammates who have qualified. But maybe that's okay... I refuse teamwork for the simple reason that if I exchange replays with my team, I have no chance to win.
But we can't be quite sure.

CTG

Mark L. Rivers

Official affirmances (mails received) until here:

AbuRaf70
Bonzai Joe
Duplode
Krys TOFF
Zak McKracken

A bit more than 3 days to confirm own presence...  ;)

Krys TOFF

Quote from: Mark L. Rivers
Official affirmances (mails received) until here:

AbuRaf70
Bonzai Joe
Duplode
Krys TOFF
Zak McKracken
I suppose you confirm yourself too. :D

So, situation is (bold = confirmed/want to join, red = refused to join) :
1) Mark L. Rivers              11) SuperBrian
2) Dottore                       12) Paleke
3) CTG                            13) Werda
4) Duplode                      14) Zak McKracken
5) Chulk                          15) Bonzai Joe
6) CTG                        16) Sergio Baro
7) Argammon                    17) JTK
8 ) AbuRaf70                   18) Diesel Joe
9) Krys TOFF                   19) KHR
10) CTG                      20) Hek

Chulk

I confirmed earlier in this topic that I'll join. Anyway, a trip necessary for University will take place in January, so if the dates are the same, I'll ask you, Mark, to give my place to someone else.
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

Chulk

I've checked the dates for ISM and I'll be able to play the first round of it without any problems. There is also a slight possibility to do that University trip in February (though it's not probable...) so, maybe I'll only miss some days of the Final Round (If I get there) but I can race ISM.

Mark L. Rivers

Eight drivers will take part at the 2nd edition of International Stunts Master! Only 8 drivers (kindly refuse by some drivers and total silence by some others) but? what a great ensemble of names!  :)  In alphabetical order:

AbuRaf70, Bonzai Joe, Chulk, Duplode, Krys TOFF, Mark L. Rivers, SuperBrian and Zak McKracken.

And, in order of the special SWR elaborated for ISM 2008, these are the final groups:

Group A: Mark L. Rivers, AbuRaf70, Krys TOFF and Bonzai Joe
Group B: Duplode, Chulk, SuperBrian and Zak McKracken

Wow, what a big challenges!  8)  And the case wanted a great mix: there?s one member of Damage Inc., one member of MeganiuM Aces High, one member of Cork?s Crew, and one free dog in both group! What would you want more than this so to make more balanced the races in case of teamwork? Fantastic!  :)

Anyway, due to a lower number of drivers who have joined, the formula is changed. The access to the Final Round will be permitted to the first two drivers of every group and to the two (instead to the original 3) best sums of times of the remaining drivers. So the Final Round will see engaged 6 drivers instead 7. Every other rule (Bonus Time included) remains the same.

Well, it?s time to go to the gridline! Who will take the place of Ayrton, winner of the past edition? We will know soon it, beginning from next Saturday 15th December 2007!  ;)

CTG

Mark vs BJ sounds good, Duplode vs Chulk can be sharp too.

Chulk

Nice grouping, everything can happen. Let's see starting this Saturday!

CTG

Quote from: Chulk on December 12, 2007, 11:08:07 PM
Nice grouping, everything can happen. Let's see starting this Saturday!

Be realistic.

Group A: There are two high level pipsqueaks: Mark (good, very good, but still not a legendary level) and BJ (maybe the greatest champion ever - with less motivation and limited hand capacity) - smells like a draw or close to it. Krys Toff and AbuRaf are good pipsqueaks too, but can't really beat the two other aces, so most likely they are going to fight for 3rd place. I give a bit more chance to Krys, he's quite efficient at special events.

Group B: History says Chulk is the most successful pipsqueak from this group but Duplode is incredibly fast lately (slightly better chance for the Brasilian). Zak McKracken is quite a rapsodic driver: he can be very close to the tight elite but without motivation he can also be the worst one of this pack. Super Brian has a disadvantage with auto gears, he must pray for big luck to avoid the 4th place in the group.

5 pipsqueaks/group would be a bit better with another two top dogs, like Rotoi and Argammon.

Chulk

Quote from: CTG on December 12, 2007, 11:17:54 PM
Be realistic.

Group A: There are two high level pipsqueaks: Mark (good, very good, but still not a legendary level) and BJ (maybe the greatest champion ever - with less motivation and limited hand capacity) - smells like a draw or close to it. Krys Toff and AbuRaf are good pipsqueaks too, but can't really beat the two other aces, so most likely they are going to fight for 3rd place. I give a bit more chance to Krys, he's quite efficient at special events.

Group B: History says Chulk is the most successful pipsqueak from this group but Duplode is incredibly fast lately (slightly better chance for the Brasilian). Zak McKracken is quite a rapsodic driver: he can be very close to the tight elite but without motivation he can also be the worst one of this pack. Super Brian has a disadvantage with auto gears, he must pray for big luck to avoid the 4th place in the group.

I know what you mean, but regarding what you say, any of the eight driver can be in top 6 for final round, so everything can happen.
Quote from: CTG on December 12, 2007, 11:17:54 PM5 pipsqueaks/group would be a bit better with another two top dogs, like Rotoi and Argammon.
I feel this comment is related to your last discovery... Don't really know why... ;)

CTG

Did I miss something? What was my last discovery???

Chulk

Argammon being a dog! I don't remember in which topic did you posted it.