News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

International Stunts Master 2008

Started by Mark L. Rivers, June 13, 2007, 08:43:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

Quote from: Chulk on December 12, 2007, 11:35:57 PM
Argammon being a dog! I don't remember in which topic did you posted it.

Maybe Useless messages. Anyway it's HUAHUAHUAHUAHAHAHAHHAAAHHAHA!!! ;D

Chulk

Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

Duplode

This looks very interesting - promises of fierce racing everywhere... See you all by the 15th!

Krys TOFF

Nice to see I won't fight directly versus my teammate so we can have efficient teamwork and replay exchange in order to both try to reach the 2nd round. But this apply too to MeganiuM Aces High and to Cork's Crew... ::)

Mark L. Rivers

We are arrived, at last! After about 5 months from the first advice, and a lot of preparations, the 2nd edition of International Stunts Master starts! Now!!  :)

So, gentlemen, it?s really the moment to start yours engines?
Blind race until 1st Checkpoint? Who will catch the first bonus times at stake? We?ll know it the 24th December?   ;)

C?mon, one more time the big show called Stunts is on air!   :)

Duplode

What a pleasant surprise, an Audi race! And those tracks look good for a fun ride... :)

BonzaiJoe

I will start my engines on December 19...
But we can't be quite sure.

Chulk

I will also start on December 19 (Maybe just a test lap before that) as I have the last exam of the year on December 18. (Algebra)

Mark L. Rivers

Five days (19-23) to test the tracks so to individuate the right time to catch the bonus (without to be too much fast so not to be able to catch the bonus at 2nd Checkpoint) could be enough... 
About me, during the building I only tested the single passages, never trying to make a whole lap (only I brought my car until the finish to know if time had a correct stop). So I'll make my first real lap only today or, more probably, tomorrow. As usual, I'll publish my final replay (crypted!  :D ) for every week of race before the deadline. I'm really anxious to arrive at the 24th December to know the first times! :)
Anyway, I think it will be really intrigant seeing the strategies that drivers will choose...  8)   Even because every group has only 4 drivers and bonus time could be really important so not to be eliminate in the first round...  ::)  What do you think about, other drivers engaged?

Krys TOFF

Quote from: Mark L. RiversWhat do you think about, other drivers engaged?
I think that this ciompetition seems great. But I also think that you and BJ will be qualified. So I think that AbuRaf and I will fight for 3rd place and as AbuRaf is quite fast now, I think it will be difficult. So many things to think about, damn, my brain is not used to think so much ! :D :D :D

Chulk

Engine started! Krys, it doesn't matter if you or Aburaf get the 3rd place. The important thing is that you beat at least 2 of the other pipsqueaks. You won't be fighting only againts Aburaf for qualification, but against Zak, Duplode and me as well (SuperBrian needs Manual Gears or he'll be out of the fight unless he does and incredible trick). The bad thing is that you'll be fighting with your teammate even if you are in diferent groups.

Mark L. Rivers

My final times for CP1...  ;)
Until here only Duplode and AbuRaf70 (twice) have sent first mail. I repeat, I'm really curious to know the first standing! Btw, I won't be able to update the site until the 24th december in the night or the 25th in the first morning, so... 1st Checkpoint is postponed at the 24th December at 23:59:59. Well, 24 hours more you thought to test the track...  ;)

http://digilander.libero.it/stunts.SDR/ISM/2008/index_ISM2008.htm

Chulk

Quote from: Mark L. Rivers on December 19, 2007, 09:44:11 PM
1st Checkpoint is postponed at the 24th December at 23:59:59.
Good to know I have some more time to calculate an effective lap time in order to get more bonus.

Mark L. Rivers

But a first trial for both tracks is already arrived by mail from Chulk... Will it be the last one from him for CP1...?  Less than 4 days to know it...  ;)

Chulk

Quote from: Mark L. Rivers on December 21, 2007, 06:47:46 AM

But a first trial for both tracks is already arrived by mail from Chulk... Will it be the last one from him for CP1...?  Less than 4 days to know it...  ;)
I think so, as I won't have time to race as I have to paint the 2 bathrooms this weekend, and then Christmas stuff to do around the house will difficult the racing. That's why I made an earlier attempt on the tracks.