News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

International Stunts Master 2008

Started by Mark L. Rivers, June 13, 2007, 08:43:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chulk

Final replays sent. Please confirm it Mark, I had several error messages while sending them. They are in my "sent messages" folder, but I want to be sure.
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

Mark L. Rivers

Quote from: Chulk on January 03, 2008, 06:23:25 PM
Final replays sent. Please confirm it Mark, I had several error messages while sending them. They are in my "sent messages" folder, but I want to be sure.

Sorry Chulk, I didn't receive them! But you still have a bit more than three days...  ;)

Chulk

Quote from: Mark L. Rivers on January 03, 2008, 06:28:50 PM

Sorry Chulk, I didn't receive them! But you still have a bit more than three days...  ;)
OK. Check again please. I had send previous mail tu Aburaf instead.
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

Mark L. Rivers

Quote from: Chulk on January 04, 2008, 11:40:04 PM
Quote from: Mark L. Rivers on January 03, 2008, 06:28:50 PM

OK. Check again please. I had send previous mail tu Aburaf instead.

Mail received! Btw, 40 hours to the end of the Eliminatory Round...  ;)

Duplode

Quote from: Mark L. Rivers on January 05, 2008, 08:21:06 AM

Quote from: Mark L. Rivers on December 31, 2007, 04:31:34 PM
We'll know it next Monday, about 24 hours after the deadline confirmed for the 7th January 2008 at 23:59:59! Stay with us!  ;)

Uh, Mark, I think there was a bit of confusion here - Sunday is 6th January, noth 7th...

Mark L. Rivers

Quote from: Duplode on January 06, 2008, 06:58:30 AM
Quote from: Mark L. Rivers on January 05, 2008, 08:21:06 AM

Quote from: Mark L. Rivers on December 31, 2007, 04:31:34 PM
We'll know it next Monday, about 24 hours after the deadline confirmed for the 7th January 2008 at 23:59:59! Stay with us!  ;)

Uh, Mark, I think there was a bit of confusion here - Sunday is 6th January, noth 7th...

You're right...  ::)  So let me recap the correct dates:

- Deadline of Eliminatory round will be the 7th January 2008 (Monday) at 23:59:59, as it's reported on the main page of the site since the beginning. So... again about 40 hours to the finish starting from now!
- Results will be published within 24 hours (Tuesday, in the evening)
- Final Round will start the 10th January 2008, Thursday, at 00:00:01 (track and car will be published one or two hours before... ;)).

I also remember that in Final Round, Bonus Time will be assigned by standard LTB rule. It will be counted the complete number of leading hours and it will be assigned the following Bonus Time

- 1 second to the longest leading time
- 0,5 second to the 2nd leading time
- 0,3 second to the 3rd leading time

Please tell me if there's still something wrong!  :)

Argammon

Greetings!

I don't think that I received an invitation e-mail or I would have surely answered.

Ah well, guess it is to late now.

Happy racing  8)

CTG

Blablabla... you were afraid of Mark! ;D

CTG

Duplode

I have another question... maybe it's too late to ask, but anyway suppose I download the track as soon as it's released and send a very early time. Six hours later, BJ replies with a killer lap and keeps the lead to the end. I will get the full half-second bonus then? Or maybe we could have a thresold for bonus time - say, 18 or 24 hours?

BonzaiJoe

Quote from: Duplode on January 06, 2008, 10:46:38 PM
I have another question... maybe it's too late to ask, but anyway suppose I download the track as soon as it's released and send a very early time. Six hours later, BJ replies with a killer lap and keeps the lead to the end. I will get the full half-second bonus then? Or maybe we could have a thresold for bonus time - say, 18 or 24 hours?

Don't worry...

I can see the fairness of your idea, but I think the leading time bonus is already so big (of course depending a lot on the track) that it wouldn't be good to have one pipsqueak with a 1 second advantage over all the rest.

Hi Argammon, welcome back! Do stay calm and laugh benignly :) CTG is not behaving very badly compared to what we know he is capable of. If he says you are Mark or Ayrton, he does not mean it! He is making an absurd insult which he knows is absurd, and there by becomes a sort of joke. That is one of his ways to try and be friendly, and I have definitely seen worse ways.
But we can't be quite sure.

CTG

Duplode

Quote from: BonzaiJoe on January 06, 2008, 10:57:54 PM
Don't worry...

I can see the fairness of your idea, but I think the leading time bonus is already so big (of course depending a lot on the track) that it wouldn't be good to have one pipsqueak with a 1 second advantage over all the rest.

Oh yes, you're correct. I hadn't seen the issue from that perspective...

Quote from: BonzaiJoe on January 06, 2008, 10:57:54 PM
Hi Argammon, welcome back! Do stay calm and laugh benignly :) CTG is not behaving very badly compared to what we know he is capable of. If he says you are Mark or Ayrton, he does not mean it! He is making an absurd insult which he knows is absurd, and there by becomes a sort of joke. That is one of his ways to try and be friendly, and I have definitely seen worse ways.

Definitely... Sometimes I even consider start taking as praise when peple call me Alain!  ;D

Mark L. Rivers

Quote from: Argammon on January 06, 2008, 08:20:05 PM
Greetings!

I don't think that I received an invitation e-mail or I would have surely answered.

Ah well, guess it is to late now.

Just a pity!
Anyway, news, rules, dates and way to join about ISM (it was not necessary to receive my mail to confirm own presence) have been published since last summer, and remembered more times in Autumn on the correspondent topic... 

Quote from: Argammon on January 06, 2008, 08:20:05 PM
Happy racing  8)

Thanks!   :)
And... between the great number of old topics that usually are resumed correspondently to SDR's deadlines, I remember to all ISM's drivers that less than 16 hours divide us from the finish of Eliminatory Round!  ;)

Duplode