News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

International Stunts Master 2008

Started by Mark L. Rivers, June 13, 2007, 08:43:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mark L. Rivers

Update!

We had said it: "Will anyone of the first three succeed to break this high balance with a kill-time?"... And the kill-time is arrived! Bonzai Joe atomizing previous limit (stopping my leading time at 32 hours) with an absolutely incredible time: 1:11,20!!!  :o :o :o  Really BJ realizes a time that falls down like an axe on the race! It would be strange if his leading time won't be the longest one at the end of the race... At this point, the phrase "Waiting for replies..." would seem an ironic request...  ::)  Anyway, let's see if it will prevail the resignation or the fight!  :)

http://digilander.libero.it/stunts.SDR/ISM/2008/index_ISM2008.htm

Mark L. Rivers

Update!

And finally we have the last outset: Chulk starts the Final Round with 1:17,85, not a very fast lap but enough to say "Hey, I'm in!".  ;) We sure are waiting a more engaged trial from him, as for Duplode and AbuRaf70, and we hope to see them in next days! Meanwhile Bonzai Joe continue to lead (120 hours until here), but he's not so far as he was until here: with a new big effort I succeed to approach again BJ arriving at only 0,30 seconds from him! For the precision, new my time has been realized two days ago. I decided to publish it today after I saw that I didn't succeed to realize (for the moment...;)) a new leading time. So, no eventual surprise-effect, but at least we know that not all are resigned ahead the stratospheric BJ's leading time! Again eleven days to know who will win the title: gentlemen, it's time to push as you never did before your right pedals!  8)

Mark L. Rivers

Mark L. Rivers

Update!

Double improvement for AbuRaf70 who lowers a lot his previous time reaching a time more near to the group: the great argentinian driver is by now near to the 80 seconds barrier that we think soon he will smash like the others!  :)  But we have to talk about BJ's leading time too: 178 hours by now. And if we keep in count that only 208 hours divide us from the deadline, we can say that the possibilities to  realize a new leading time are reducing very quickly: I and Zak have ahead about 48 hours, the others about only 1 day... Sure critical days for the final win! ;)

CTG

Duplode

After hardly any serious racing for the last week, I obviously need to attempt bridging some of that gap if I have any pretentions left in this...

BonzaiJoe

I don't care if CTG is lying, I'll have to improve!  :)
But we can't be quite sure.

BonzaiJoe

Come to think of it, he can't by lying because he only asked a question... But anyway!
But we can't be quite sure.

CTG

It reminds me on an old joke:

Two lawyers are talking:

- How are you? - lies the first...

Chulk

Quote from: CTG on January 21, 2008, 08:48:05 PM
It reminds me on an old joke:

Two lawyers are talking:

- How are you? - lies the first...
LOL!! I think that's the reason why Lawyer and Liar sound so similar in English...
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

Mark L. Rivers

Update!

A last desperate attack produces a dazzling new leading time!! For the minimum gap, 0,05 seconds, I succeeded to establish the provisional best time, 1:11,15, overtaking Bonzai Joe and his, until here, unreacheable time!  :) :) :) Re-taking the provisional 1st time (not the 1st place that remains strongly in BJ's hands due to the higher bonus time), my leading time reprehends to rise, keeping alive a little hope for the final win.  :) At the moment my leading time has overtook Zak's one (45 hours vs 40), and this means I got provisionally the 2nd bonus time (0,50 seconds instead of 0,30), but BJ's leading time is really so far...  ::)  Meanwhile Duplode made his third attempt taking out other 1,6 seconds from his previous limit even he remains quite far from the third place (2 seconds) and, above all, from the head of the race (almost 4 seconds). But more than a whole week still remain and all can happen! Anyway, about Bonus Time, clock has given his first response: Chulk and AbuRaf70 can't get by now bonus time because it remains to race a number of hours lower than 1st leading time (BJ, 186 hours). Same thing will be for Duplode if he won't realize the first time within 13 hours, while Zak will get only the third Bonus Time if he won't overtake all within 39 hours. Sometime clock is able to be really unpitying... but it knows how to make a race really exciting!  ;)

Chulk

Quote from: Mark L. Rivers on January 22, 2008, 07:16:55 AM
Update!
Chulk and AbuRaf70 can't get by now bonus time
Wrong. We CAN get bonus time. What we CAN'T get is an entire second of bonus. Anyway, I don't think I'll have a leading time...
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

Mark L. Rivers

Quote from: Chulk on January 22, 2008, 04:11:10 PM
Quote from: Mark L. Rivers on January 22, 2008, 07:16:55 AM
Update!
Chulk and AbuRaf70 can't get by now bonus time
Wrong. We CAN get bonus time. What we CAN'T get is an entire second of bonus. Anyway, I don't think I'll have a leading time...

You're right! Evidently this morning (early morning...) my fingers were awake more than my brain...  :D
Even because I forgot again to attach my replay... ::)

Mark L. Rivers

I'm waiting for the impact... The new and definitive BJ's time, I mean...  ;)
But all are hiding their current time and, from the provisional head of the race, I'm waiting for an hard attack from all of them... What will it prevale as target? Hiding until the end, or searching bonus time? An easy question only for who is able to win for a high gap...  ::)

Krys TOFF

I plan to find time to race soon, because deadlines of USC and WSC are getting close. I'll give this track a try too, just to see what could have been my result in this final. ;)