News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

ZCT 78 - Brain work

Started by zaqrack, June 16, 2007, 07:41:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zaqrack

The track of august is almost ready.
It'll be a very interesting multi-way track, where way switching is forbidden, and there are alltogether 24 way combinations to choose from. Details available later :)

CTG

24... Oh my God! Something like Argammon's Oligoways?

zaqrack

something like that, spiced up with a special rule :)

Mark L. Rivers

zaqrack

track prepared, site update tomorrow :)

CTG

I really wonder if my current way is the best choice or not...

CTG

Site is half-automatic, so just enter the final results!!!

(Oh Lord give me patience... NOW!!!)

CTG

Okay guys, let's publish our final Z78 times here...

CTG

Am I the only one beng interested in the results? Deadline was 132 hours ago... (even more than my biggest delay to a manually edited site)

Krys TOFF

I think we all are, but we all understand that Zak is just coming back from a one week holidays and need a few hours to rest. According my time for Z78, it has no real interest to put it here as I'm far from current leading time in scoreboard... ::)

CTG

Few hours? Holidays? Did I miss someting or you are just guessing? Zak spent almost the whole day in the Forum and MSN two days ago without making the update.

Krys TOFF

Zak isn't just coming back from Istanbul ?

CTG

Quote from: McSomebody
2007-09-04 16:15
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
brief info:
I'm not in Istanbul
No track ready yet
No update today for sure
No motivation at all :-S

Krys TOFF

Oh, I missed that one. OK then, motivation is the "key" word in these sentences to explain lack of update.

CTG

Quote from: Krys TOFF on September 06, 2007, 10:38:52 AM
Oh, I missed that one. OK then, motivation is the "key" word in these sentences to explain lack of update.

I think a championship manager can't afford to leave out the update for a week just because he's undermotivated. Especially if his site works almost automatically (20 minutes? Maybe less?). My site is totally manual, the full procedure is about 2-3 hours (with analysis, stats, WRL, full update, moving news to archives, etc). The biggest delay was about 100 hours but I spent most of this time away from internet, usually update is done 1-24 hours after deadline.