News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Concept, feature amd progress list

Started by zaqrack, July 05, 2007, 07:52:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zaqrack

Quote from: ArgammonAnother important point is that an overall winner should be found somehow. Whether it's after X races, years or somehow determined by a complicated dynamic formula? I don't know. But please think this over.
I agree.

I think we should set some dates well in advance, when winners are announced. Like sprints on Tour de France.

Krys TOFF

Quote from: zaqrackI think we should set some dates well in advance, when winners are announced. Like sprints on Tour de France.
As tracks may last 15 days to 3 months, I would rather consider a number of finished races.
Considering that there will be 3 tracks at the same time, 18 or 24 tracks seems good to me.

Argammon

Krys, I drove a bit before going to sleep. Here is my replay.

I must say you had an advantage though. You only drove 0.54.xx after watching other replays while I was on my own.

Anyways, I think if this was a zakstunts race I could drive around 3-4 seconds faster than in the attached replay :D

Sorry for being offtopic zak

Krys TOFF

Wow ! Nice cork/fly trick ! Better than my magic carpet trick.
OK, you ARE Countach master. :) Hail to Argammon !
For info, I won the race with the attached replay. My beginning is really bad but I was the only one cutting the elevated corner at the finish so I won. :D

Now, let's stop off-topic and focus on ZS 2007 features. ;)

Argammon

/off topic

I thought I would have more problems of the lap because of rustiness. My last stunts race is quite long ago :-). I guess I would have more problems to drive a decent IMSA or INDY lap now than say 1-2 years ago.

/on topic

I'm really interested if the new system will bring many of the old drivers back to stunts racing. For me, I think that's a descisive factor whether I will launch another comeback or not :-).
OK that wasn't really on topic either  8)

zaqrack

my progress is awful. taken the current activity rate into view, I might postpone a bit the start of the new zakstunts.

CTG

Zak: you might have a strong bet about my opinion. :)

There's no need to postpone anything. Let's keep it fluent.