News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Colin McRae Dirt

Started by Chulk, July 13, 2007, 03:08:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chulk

To Krys & Duplode: Have you tested Colin McRae Dirt? I wanted to give it a try but it requires a dual core processor and I don't/won't have one for some years I'm afraid...

(I posted this also in stunts sequel projects topic, but it should be here)
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

Krys TOFF

Not yet, I'm downloading something else right now. ;D
As far as I've heard of it, it seems much less realistic and much more arcade-like compared to previous Colin McRae games, so less interest IMO.
Either racing games are realistic and they are challenging (Forza games, Project Gotham Racing games, Gran Turismo games, GTR games, ...), or either I like them pure arcade like Burnout games, FlatOut games, TrackMania games or Stunts. ;)
In between is often getting me bored quickly, like NFS underground/carbon games.

Duplode

Oops, I missed this topic due to the forum breakdown...  :-[
unfortunately, I can't properly answer now: due to the utter incompetence of the shop, I chose to return my C2D and cancel the deal, so no power gaming form me for a while.  :(

Paleke

Quote from: Krys TOFF on July 13, 2007, 08:59:23 AM
Either racing games are realistic and they are challenging (Forza games, Project Gotham Racing games, Gran Turismo games, GTR games, ...)
Then perhaps you should try Richard Burns Rally.
I calculated the odds of this succeeding versus against the odds I was doing something incredibly stupid...and I went ahead anyway.