News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Komárom (USC 49)

Started by CTG, July 29, 2007, 11:51:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

Comments...

Argammon

I am looking forward to your "Just luck" when I win this track also.

And since your comments are taking away any motivation to race or play stunts this will be the last USC track I've raced if I hear another "disrespective" comment from you after a potential success here.

What is the use of trying to win and investing some time if some bonehead always tries to take the fun away from you if you actually manage to do so.

Sorry

CTG

Argammon gets hurted quite easily. Good. I know how to stop him if he makes too good replays. ;D Anyway you won't win Kom?rom because you are too self-confident. :P (kidding)

Argammon

The main danger is that the competition manager sees my replays...

And if you can make BJ race. Great, do it. I would look forward to race against my fellow teammate who is a great driver btw. But he is handicapped at the moment so don't expect to much from him.

CTG

Everybody is on holidays?

CTG

110 hours left, come on!!!

Chulk

Quote from: CTG on August 15, 2007, 09:13:25 AM
110 hours left, come on!!!
This comment seems to have brought the pipsqueaks back to USC! By the way, I also raced but I'm still over the minute, so it's no use in sending it if it will be improved.
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

CTG

Update: evening, I'm quite busy now and I still have to prepare for a week of holidays.

CTG

another delay, sorry. one week without usc for you.

Mark L. Rivers

What a pity... Beside Komaron's results, I was curious to see your World Rank List that you usually update after USC race... Instead I have to wait a week to see both them...

Krys TOFF

Is deadline postponed due to this delay CTG ?

Argammon

As far as I know it is not delayed. I even chatted with CTG at the night after deadline on MSN.

Here are the results he told me:

1) Argammon
2) Dottore
3) CTG
4) Mark

I don't remember exactly but maybe CTG was 5th. I did not ask about any results below top 5.
-> You have to wait

Mark L. Rivers

So... congratulations again, Argammon.  :)
I hoped (really without too much conviction...) in a podium but I'm quite satisfied anyway, Countach is sure not my favourite car. In add I should be alone at 1st provisional time, even if only because you and Dottore have not begun to race since beginning...  Anyway I'll try to stay there until I can... ;)
About you, Argammon, with your 2nd victory in 2 races you'll do a very big jump in advance at next SWR update (next 5th September). I don't know if you are intentioned to take part in some of next races of the different active contests. But if it will be so, you will be sure in top 10 for the end of November and this means you would have title to be admitted directly at next ISM 2008. Maybe you are not interested in it, but if you would participate, sure it would be great for the show, apart from to be very important for Stunts racing world.    :)

CTG

Update: evening, I'm back.

CTG

Results and replays are finally available, congratulations to Argammon for his second victory and to CTG for being the Man of the Race.

Chulk and Krys are in really bad shape - let's see what they do with Melange... :)