News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Komárom (USC 49)

Started by CTG, July 29, 2007, 11:51:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mark L. Rivers

No a word in your comments (in USC News page too) about new leader in general classification, even if he leads your contest for the first time... But maybe you know that he won't remain for a long time in that position, so... why would you misspend any words about it...?   ;)

Just another thing. In USC News page you have just written:

"Replays and next track is available with my basic time, full update comes later (undefined) - my real life activities make it hard... :-S".

Well, I'm sure this is the unique motivation that leads you to postponed ("undefined"...) the update of your WRL, that you normally update after every USC race...  ;)

Argammon

I agree that Mark's lead could have been mentioned. But I guess CTG was in a hurry and forgot it  :o

Other than that I am happy my time was sufficient to win this track. A countach loss would have surely been disappointing. Very good performance by Dottore. I didn't expect anyone else to drive below 55 seconds!

Can I see his replay CTG?

Argammon

@ Mark:

Sorry I overlooked your post!

Anyways, I am not sure if I will race other competitions this year. First of all, the zakstunts rules this year have kinda killed the competition for me. Maybe I will drive the last track of the season if the rules aren't to crazy and everything goes well in real life  ;D.

About other competitions, I am not even sure which one's are active. The point is that I am very reluctant to drive the IMSA cars and only do so if it is really necessary! So if there are some IMSA comps I will most likely not drive them  ;D.

Mark L. Rivers

Quote from: Argammon on August 25, 2007, 10:46:43 AM
Other than that I am happy my time was sufficient to win this track. A countach loss would have surely been disappointing. Very good performance by Dottore. I didn't expect anyone else to drive below 55 seconds!

Congratulations again Argammon, your race is very impressive, above all until the "big shortcut". At the last jump before to leave the conventional track, you lead with 39"05, 2nd CTG (40"55 +1"50), 3rd CTG (40"95 +1"90) 4th Dottore (41"40 +2"35), 5th me (41"65 +2"60, very awful first 20" as often I do...).

About last section: 1st Dottore 13"30, 2nd me (13"90 +0"60), 3rd CTG (14"80 + 1"50), 4th Argammon (14"90 +1"60), 5th CTG (15"80 +2"50).

Congratulations too for Dottore about his very fast final tract and CTG for his very fast first 40".

Quote from: Argammon on August 25, 2007, 10:51:55 AM
@ Mark:

Sorry I overlooked your post!

Anyways, I am not sure if I will race other competitions this year. First of all, the zakstunts rules this year have kinda killed the competition for me. Maybe I will drive the last track of the season if the rules aren't to crazy and everything goes well in real life  ;D.

This could be quite enough (if you will win last Zak's race) to be included (or recruited if over 10th place) for ISM 2008...  ;)   Btw, site is by now completed and fully operative: http://digilander.libero.it/stunts.SDR/ISM/2008/index_ISM2008.htm

Quote from: Argammon on August 25, 2007, 10:51:55 AM
About other competitions, I am not even sure which one's are active. The point is that I am very reluctant to drive the IMSA cars and only do so if it is really necessary! So if there are some IMSA comps I will most likely not drive them  ;D.

I know. I want just to say that it will be simply a pity if you won't be quite firmly on the tracks...   ::)

CTG

Argammon: replays are always available in the Downloads section...

Mark: I did not mention your overall 1st place because you were already the leader after Kassa track (with same points as Chulk had).

Mark L. Rivers

Quote from: Argammon on August 25, 2007, 10:46:43 AM
I agree that Mark's lead could have been mentioned. But I guess CTG was in a hurry and forgot it  :o

Quote from: CTG on August 25, 2007, 04:51:10 PM
Mark: I did not mention your overall 1st place because you were already the leader after Kassa track (with same points as Chulk had).

I wanted to reply to Argammon saying that you sure had not forgotten to mentioned it, but I knew it wouldn't been necessary. I was sure your next comment would have confirm my thoughts.
Oh, btw, I was sure about the motivation you would have abduced too. Unfortunately, it would result almost valid if you had spent some words about the overall 1st place after Kassa (I and Chulk paired), but... as you can read past USC news in your Archive page, no a word neither there... 
Ok, stop here for me...

PS
WRL...? Oh, I forgot... it "comes later (undefined)"...  ;)

CTG

Not only WRL but Excel analysis and stats update.

CTG

WRL is okay but stats are in mess, I really postpone it to an undefined date.