News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

ORION & PEGASUS TEAM

Started by al il professore, October 21, 2002, 08:06:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teams must be formed of?

one member
1 (8.3%)
two members
4 (33.3%)
three members
0 (0%)
more members
5 (41.7%)
Austin Powers: gold member.
2 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: October 21, 2002, 08:06:46 PM

al il professore

Hello my friends...

SEIYA, MINGVA, ALAIN, KRYS TOFF and LEO RAMONE are ORION.

In ISA competition, Seiya and Krys Toff form PEGASUS team.

Mingva and Alain form ORION team.

Visit Great ORION TEAM here

Some rumors are that we gotta spread out, what do u think?

They're talking from their ...
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Mingva

Seiya isn't in Orion squad. I never got mails from him. Even ISA replays sends Alain for him. Maybe Alain is racing for him???

btw, if you cann't connect to http://www.0rion.tk, try another address: http://rally.tinklapis.lt.

al il professore

We are so lucky he plays on ISA championship. Someday he will even send his own rpls if he can, and post here. childish. But one little operation:

seiya is one pipsqueak on twelve ISA participants this month. He represents almost ten percent of the qualified pipsqueaks for this race. I would have been hurt if i could read this post and i was him but i'm not him. And I dont know how krys will take this post... Seiya isnt in orion team, but he is in pegasus, and u cant say nothing about him. k?

Why new pipsqueaks must be hurt? I hope he will take this post lightly and continue racing now...

since u manage ISA things have changed to worse. I dont understand whats in your mind...  :twisted:
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Mingva

On 21 Oct Alain wrote: SEIYA, MINGVA, ALAIN, KRYS TOFF and LEO RAMONE are ORION.
On 24 Oct Alain wrote: Seiya isnt in orion team, and u cant say nothing about him.
OK, but why I cann't say something abt Seiya? Is he special guy?

And I do not understand, why Seiya cann't send rpls to ISA? He hasn't e-mail or he's 4 yrs old boy?
Quotesince u manage ISA things have changed to worse. I dont understand whats in your mind...
Yes, and changed u, not I: left team, joined again, and now (I feel) another critical situation is comming :cry: What's problems with u?

al il professore

pathetic. (one post more! yeah! soon i ll be posting the hundredz onez

Krys TOFF

Don't start another discuss like that guyz. It's stupid.

Let's give some explanations : Seiya is Alain's little brother.
He doesn't have too much time to drive and joined only ISA comp for now.
He doesn't have a computer of his own and so use Alain's to drive and send rpls too.

As ISA comp is a 2 members per team comp, i found Pegasus with him
for ISA comp.

Then Leo joined Orion, but i already was with Seiya on ISA, so i didn't form an "Orion 2" team on ISA with Leo... Btw, Leo started ISA comp before he joins Orion as a member of LabOnLine.

I consider Pegasus as a second Orion team, and Seiya as a teamate like all Orion drivers.

But, in fact, he can't be considered as a regular Orion member, just consider him as a guest Mingva, like Alan Rotoi was for LeStunts events just before i joined the Stunts community.

Orion's strength comes from its members. Starts annoying each other and Orion's strength will disappear. Think of that guyz.

alanrotoi

What? Explain it again!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

I think this year's method is quite good: 2-4 members. I also like the point system of the team competition.
Go Looping Warriors!
Chürműű! :-)

917.47 km

BonzaiJoe

Yes, go Looping Warriors! Go drive the track!
But we can't be quite sure.

alanrotoi

Some days ago I went to a witch and I asked her about the future of the Stunts Community. She said only one word: "Orion". And she added:

"2003: suddenly 20 pipsqueaks will join orion team invited by Alain, Leo and Krys.
2004: the 70% of the pipsqueaks in the community will be from Orion team.

In the 2005 all the pipsqueaks will be orionians so the contests will be recalled as Orion Stunts Competitions."

But I couldn't listen anymore. I opened the door and left running...

Don't worry Mingva, this is only a Halloween story! (that american party :lol: )

BonzaiJoe

Nooo! We're doomed!
But we can't be quite sure.

zaqrack

Didn't he tell you anything about the small revolutionaire group led by Cork? :)

Krys TOFF

Hey Alan, u said "2004: the 70% of the pipsqueaks in the community will be from Orion team.", but u forgot to say that u are already an Orion guest member for LeStunts :D

So, we can say that Meganium, Orion, LabOnLine (Leo's team for ISA) and Pegasus are the same team already :D

That is : Orion community & affiliates is already 7 members (counting u and Eddie, Alan)!

Maybe ur witch is true... :twisted: I LOVE when dreams come true :lol: !
2004 : only 2 teams remaining : Orion (1243 members) & Cork'screw (2 members) :mrgreen: Just a dream...

Post scriptum : if we are the same team, maybe u can send us ur fantastic replays Alan ??? (but i fear THIS request is a dream that will never be true  :lol:  )

Btw, i really hope this will never happen. The interest of competition is as much teams fight as drivers fight. The more teams, the more interesting fights.
Make war, not love ! Kick Alan's and BJ's asses ! Lead the scoreboard as much as u can. Go on ! Follow Alain's and Ben Snel's steps. FIIIIIGHT ! Or at least, try to. Like i do (without any success from now). :wink:

alanrotoi

:arrow: To Zak:
No, she didn't tell me nothing about Cork's Crew, but that morning I red my horoscope:

"BUSINESS: You'll change of team-mates!
HEALTH: Slow down, this life is killing you. Try to change your surroundings.
LOVE: (is not your business ;))
SOCIAL LIFE: Meet new friends, take part in another team.
SURPRISE: You'll receive an email of somebody called Cork!"

What did I do? I opened the door and left running.... Again!!!!
:lol: :D

:arrow: To Krys:
My ass is healthy and I hope it continues being thus. So please don't kick me :D
About the replays of meganium we have only Eddie's 3:56.45 on stock now.... we can send it if you want :lol:

Shoegazing Leo

:idea: This is a public invitation to Argammon join The LabOnline (A)Foundation Racing Team on The ISA-Competition. The team must be keep united:
Then:
Zaks -
Orion: Mingva, Alain, Krys Toff, Leo Ramone and Argammon.

ISA-
Orion: Mingva & Alain
Pegasus: Krys Toff & Seiya (Gimme your force, Pegasus [sic!])
LabOnline: Leo Ramone & Argammon (D'you accept :?: )

I'm Awaiting your decision, Argammon...
:D

I sorry my macaronic english... :lol: