News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

ZCT 79

Started by CTG, August 08, 2007, 01:57:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mark L. Rivers

Quote from: zaqrack on September 07, 2007, 09:54:14 PM
Quote from: Mark L. Rivers on September 07, 2007, 06:40:46 PM

Zak, minding that title has been already assigned, Can I propose you a last special "rules-track" for last race? If you want I can send you track & rules then you'll decide...  ;)

sure, just go on!

Done...   :)

Chulk

Mark, can you give us a short briefing for next race, please. I really like your descriptions about SDR tracks.
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

Mark L. Rivers

Quote from: Chulk on September 08, 2007, 05:35:41 PM
Mark, can you give us a short briefing for next race, please. I really like your descriptions about SDR tracks.

I'm really happy you like my descriptions!  :)
But I think it's better that Zak gives his OK after seeing my track/rule, maybe he could prefer to choose another proposal.  ::)
Anyway, if he will choose my track/rule, you'll have to race on a track very different than SDR standard...
Being last track of a particular season where every race had a special rule (sometimes really weird even if funny), I didn't propose a standard track as you can race at SDR, USC or ZakStunts in 2006 season (I'm keeping some dazzling and engaging track for new ZakStunts... ;)). I thought it was suitable to conclude this particular season with a funny race on a funny but very, very particular scenery and very particular goal...  :D
Let's see what Zak will decide... ;)

Chulk

Of course I meant in case Zak gives the OK!

Mark L. Rivers

Waiting for Zak?s choice, I thought to publish anyway a short description of track I proposed him, as Chulk asked me. If my track will be choose by Zak, everyone can begin to imagine what he will find racing on it? ;)

So? Imagine have an infinite number of paths to choose, an infinite number of combinations to arrive at finish line? Imagine have a timer link to a bomb placed on your car so you must arrive at finish line within a certain time if you want to survive? But? imagine too have no hurry to arrive at finish line as soon you are able?  :o
Do you succeed to imagine all this? OK, you are very near to understand in what special race you will have to drive your Melange XGT-88? ;)

Argammon

I don't think that the Melange is a good choice because it is currently used in USC. (deadline 19th september)

Hence, I don't want to drive the same car again ;-)

Please reconsider!

Duplode

Ok, in that case they might pick P962  ;D

Mark L. Rivers

Quote from: Argammon on September 10, 2007, 07:06:34 PM
I don't think that the Melange is a good choice because it is currently used in USC. (deadline 19th september)
Hence, I don't want to drive the same car again ;-)
Please reconsider!

I reconsidered it, even if racing with Melange on current USC track is a thing and racing on the track I proposed is another one...  ;)
Anyway, I've just tried my track with Porsche 962 and... I think it works fine too especially minding the bomb aboard...    :D
Zak, change of car: if you'll choose my track/rule we'll race on it with Porsche 962!

Chulk

So, will we have this strange looking track Mark propose, even if without an official scoreboard?

CTG

zaqrack

we'll go when I'll feel zakstunts worth going again.

CTG

2 months without ZakStunts. Weird.

Krys TOFF

Quote from: zaqrackwe'll go when I'll feel zakstunts worth going again.
Let's hope it won't be as long as new Kalpen track that we still wait more than 3 months since deadline of previous track... ::)

BonzaiJoe

Let's hope it won't be like CTRACK34...
Or Bumper.
But we can't be quite sure.

JTK

Quote from: Krys TOFF on November 01, 2007, 06:22:14 PM
Let's hope it won't be as long as new Kalpen track that we still wait more than 3 months since deadline of previous track... ::)

:-\ I know! Bloody whatever, gimme some time, please, then I'll create a track immediately!  :-[
Real life somtimes kills all playing stuff, sorry... :-X
Vintage Stunts Racing at http://www.kalpen.de