News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

ZCT 79

Started by CTG, August 08, 2007, 01:57:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

So... when will be the last round of season 2007?

Shall we expect something like at the second TDC?

zaqrack

always expect the unexpectable ;)

BonzaiJoe

But if we should expect the unexpectable, then the unexpectable is what we expect, and thereby no longer unexpectable. If the unexpectable is expectable, nothing is unexpectable, and then we should expect nothing...  ???
But we can't be quite sure.

zaqrack

but from an other point of view if something is unexpectable, it can also mean it cannot be expected. If you expect something, whcih cannot be expected, then your expection equals to zero, so the conclusion is again, that you can expect nothing. Damn.

JTK

So you wanted to say (maybe): Always expect something unimaginary will happen (which means, that you keep anxiously looking for whatever all the time?) 8)
Vintage Stunts Racing at http://www.kalpen.de

zaqrack

SITE UPDATED!!!

I have been thinking a lot.
Seven years of ZakStunts. A love lasting forever for me. We had so many strange races, rules, fights and meetings. We have made teams and friendships and have so much in common. We had ups and downs. One thing we never had:
A true, REAL race on Default. So here you are. A classic must end with a classic. Maybe it's your one and only chance to try to get your really best out on the infamous Default track.
I'm not saying ZakStunts has came to its end. I'm sure I will keep up being a competition manager. But that will be a different competition, even though it might have the same name.
That's why the symbolic deadline. The end of the year. The end of a fabulous competition, the start of a new one. And the start of a new, and more exciting part of my life full of challenge.
Present for the original ZakStunts and for me a last race.
Fasten your seatbelt!

zaqrack

in case you need more explanation:

ZakStunts wears my name in itself. That also means it is really closely connected to me and my life.
It started in March of 2001, half year after I graduated from high school. I was 19, searching my place and purpose, finding my way of life.

Seven years passed by. I'll be 26 in some weeks. Three universities/colleges, one finally finished. Five girlfriends, serious or not so serious, and finally one, who I feel I'd like to spend my whole life with. Lots of workplaces from the worst to better, and finally one from my dreams. As much travelling I could just afford, and three stunts world meetings, all unforgettable in their own way. 

Seven years have past since I started this. Six months passed since I have graduated from college. I was feeling better than ever before, but something was still missing. And today I realized, as I got a job offer which I only imagined in my wildest dreams ever.

I missed the challenge and the path of endless possibilities opening up in front of me. Now it has opened, also I have someone to work for, I clearly see my goals and purpose in this life. I feel reborn and full of energy

And with this energy I want to create something new. My own and my new life which fits the current me better. And my own and my new competition, which I feel closer to myself.

That sums it all up quite well, I guess. Enjoy ZCT79, the last track and wait for ZCT80, the first. It'll come.

Duplode

The end of an era, a brand new start and the circle of life...

:bows:

CTG

Default without any special rules like following the classic line? BJ will win.

JTK

Vintage Stunts Racing at http://www.kalpen.de

Krys TOFF

Special rule : BAFAP ! I'm ROTGLOL !!! :D ;D
Let's see if I can be as fast as I was in last 2003 on Default !
December 2007 is a real come back of ZakStunts to the root of all competitions.
Let the racing do the talking now !

BonzaiJoe

Those were some great posts Zak! I'm so happy to hear about the beautiful progression of your life, and that Zakstunts is finally coming back. What is the job you got? Is it in one of the other threads? I guess I'll read and find out :)

I'm a bit sad to let go of my Default record, but it's in the name of something great, so whatever...
But we can't be quite sure.

CTG

BJ: your Default record will fall soon. ;)

Krys TOFF

Quote from: CTG on November 30, 2007, 06:32:07 PM
Let me have some leading time before please. ;D

CTG

Quote from: Krys TOFF on November 30, 2007, 09:30:48 PM
Quote from: CTG on November 30, 2007, 06:32:07 PM
Let me have some leading time before please. ;D

Don't be afraid of me, I won't take part. :)