News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

ZCT 79

Started by CTG, August 08, 2007, 01:57:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mark L. Rivers

A step on...   :)    http://it.youtube.com/watch?v=GkCIyK3wGk4

Well, Chulk, now it's your turn...  ;)

Chulk

Nice! I'll see what I can do...
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

Duplode

It is telling that even at Default, a track we supposedly knew like the back of our hands, there were three very different routes among the Top 5 replays - there is always room for surprise! 8) Congratulations to Ayrton and Meganium...

(PS.: Zak, just a minor observation: not that it matters much, but my replay is 0.05 shorter than the time on the scoreboard.)

Chulk

Yes, it's true. That's true. Mark's way was the first I tried to get PG. But Duplode's way was amazing! And very difficult to perform I guess. Congratulations!
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

CTG

My version was the same as Mark had. But I already tried the starting line by-pass trick to make PG on the hillside (maybe I mentioned it at #stunts 3-4 years ago). Duplode's way was brilliant.

Mark L. Rivers

Congratulations to Ayrton (I said he was my favourite... ;)), Duplode and Chulk for their brilliant ways!

alanrotoi

I wonder why BJ sent that slow time... It's slow even for noRH.

BonzaiJoe

But it's not so slow for going the long way. I don't remember why I sent it. Maybe I realized I wasn't going to take the time to make a serious replay, but I felt I would like to participate on this track. It was my comeback after nearly a year out because of my carpal tunnel problems.
But we can't be quite sure.

alanrotoi

Ouch! Didn't know... so, welcome back :D

BonzaiJoe

Anyway, my replay should not have been accepted, as I violated the special rule of the track (BAFAP = Be As Fast As Possible)   :)
But we can't be quite sure.