News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Makó (USC 50)

Started by CTG, August 25, 2007, 01:15:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

Welcome to the famous town of onion!

Track name: Makó
Track designer: CTG
Difficulty: 3/5
Predicted winning time: 1:32.00
Deadline: 23rd September 2007, 23:59

Argammon

My first impression of the track without having raced it so far:

1) To much water in the first half of the track -> A bit boring because there will be less shortcuts and tricks.

2) Very long track. This is good for people who have a "natural" feeling for IMSA like cars and don't have to work hard with them. Maybe this track would be good for Akoss if he decided to race!
For sure, it's bad for me as only the IMSA cars are worse to drive for me  ::)

For me, there are two scenarios possible. Either the water prevents most tricks and the win goes to someone who is fast driving mainly "on track". Or, there are some hidden tricks, than the "trickmasters" have a chance also.

If the first option becomes true, I would be surprised if I would manage to finish on a podium place with this car!

CTG

After two short tracks it was time to make a longer one.

CTG

What a shame we are still over 1:30...

CTG

What a shame you are still over 1:30... ;D

Duplode

O RLY?

(newbie lesson #43: CTG's winning time predictions are actually output from a random number generator)

CTG

Newbie lesson #44: The most important sentences usually have smaller font size and invisible letters. ;D

Krys TOFF

Quote from: CTG on September 04, 2007, 03:29:16 PM
Newbie lesson #44: The most important sentences usually have smaller font size and invisible letters. ;D
Newbie lesson #45 : CTG usually talk of his dick in his "newbie lessons" sentences ! :P ;D :D

Sorry, I couldn't resist... ;D

CTG

Hmmmm... Kiss my ass, Mr T?ff!  >:(

Krys TOFF

;D I was just telling the truth kidding of course. :D

Did you saw the hidden sentence on my previous post ? ;)

Chulk

Quote from: Krys TOFF on September 05, 2007, 10:18:15 AM
Quote from: CTG on September 04, 2007, 03:29:16 PM
Newbie lesson #45 : CTG usually talk of his dick in his "newbie lessons" sentences ! :P ;D :D

Sorry, I couldn't resist... ;D
LOL, Nice Krys! He got you this time CTG!
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

CTG

Quote from: Krys TOFF on September 05, 2007, 02:31:35 PM
;D I was just telling the truth kidding of course. :D

Did you saw the hidden sentence on my previous post ? ;)

Yes I saw.

Duplode

Newbie lesson #46: Friendly joke jabbing gets even better when CTG is caught off guard.

J/K as well  ;)

Krys TOFF

Quote from: ChulkLOL, Nice Krys! He got you this time CTG!
And it could have been worse : I decided to keep in bold red the word "usually". I also could have let it in normal size and then sentence would have been "I have small size". The "usually" word kept in the sentence let us think that sometimes (not very often probably :D), size is not small (so it is normal, don't expect a big size ;D).

Erm... Sorry CTG. ;D

CTG

What a nice button I discovered over your messages: Remove. ;D