News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Makó (USC 50)

Started by CTG, August 25, 2007, 01:15:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

As far as I see this track makes ambivalent feelings in the pipsqueaks. As for me, I like Melange and the track is quite exciting with plenty of small tricks. Try it harder and you will see. ;)

Argammon

Small announcement:

I will be on vacations for 1 week. This means the mako LTB battle is over for me  ::).
I will come back next wednesday around 10pm. Thus, I would be happy with a podium finish this month!
Happy racing!

Arg

CTG

Happy holidays. Anyway you have a great chance to absolve a third victory in a row.

CTG

Duplode

CTG

It's quite an obvious trick (I know this since Z45) - it was a planned one when designing the track. ;)

CTG

This time I won't publish the full replay, because the original goal is to help less experienced or just slower pipsqueaks. But I don't want to help those who fight for the victory (we have quite a lot of good pipsqueaks now). From now only pipsqueaks out of TOP6 or 8 can get whole replay help from the manager. Do you agree with this?

CTG

TOP6 or 8 was meant in overall points.

CTG

No chance for a site update before Friday, so newest replays:

Super Brian 1:39.10
Chulk 1:35.80
Mark L. Rivers 1:31.10

Duplode

Quote from: CTG on September 19, 2007, 03:43:45 PM
This time I won't publish the full replay, because the original goal is to help less experienced or just slower pipsqueaks. But I don't want to help those who fight for the victory (we have quite a lot of good pipsqueaks now). From now only pipsqueaks out of TOP6 or 8 can get whole replay help from the manager. Do you agree with this?

Full agreement. It sorta reflects a change of status for USC...

Argammon

Hi!

I am back from holidays.

Just reading the USC side I got a big SHOCK   :o :o :o...
because reading it it first sounded like I missed the deadline as CTG summed up overall standings and I had 19th september in my memory! Did deadline change inbetween?
But it was just a summary.

So the deadline is 23th september 23.59, right?

Just so I can send my replay which is a bit faster than 1.29.95 on time  ;).

Argammon

I am not sure about this new rule.
For example, if you send your replay to a weak pipsqueak who is in a strong team,  what happens in this case?

I mean, if CTG has the replay it would be no surprise if CTG and Dottore also end up receiving it?

Sorry I am against this rule.

Chulk

Argy has a good point. Maybe it should be considered that a driver who is in a strong team, has already a strong replay from his teammates, so he might not need it.
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

CTG

Okay, TOP 6 and their teammates won't get full replay help. But I'm going to publish some little tricks in the future too. ;)

CTG

Arg: it was always 23rd September, check the original e-mail. :)