News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

RH - R8/2007 - "CUTS"

Started by Mark L. Rivers, August 29, 2007, 07:02:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mark L. Rivers

The most selective and hardest SDR race of all times: this is the right way to describe ?CUTS?, the challenge that will see engaged the RH drivers and their Jaguar XJR9 beginning from the 1st September*!  :)Since the first races, all Stunts drivers have sure found a special satisfaction finding and availing all possible shortcuts offered by the tracks (except IRC rules fans, sure?  :D), researching their best performance. As its name can suggest, CUTS can be defined the ?paradise? for all love the shortcuts, a special track where the shortcut-guide has lead to an extreme experience. But the track includes normal tracts too where drivers will have to push their car at maximum speed. Anyway, if drivers will avail all possible shortcuts, they will transit only on 33 Stunts elements of the 58 that form the conventional track. A madness track?  ??? Too weird to be really appreciated as a real Stunts challenge?  ::)  Well, CUTS is sure an original track. But I invite all to try it before to express any thoughts. We?re quite sure that many drivers will be captured from the atypical way they will have to approach some ?normal? tracts.  ;)  The hope is that all active top drivers (and inactive top drivers too, sure!) will want to take part at this very hard and selective race making a great Stunts show, that?s so important in this particular season. We think that CUTS really can aid to re-discover the taste of the challenge, a taste that has aroused memorable moments in Stunts history!  :) Come on Stunts drivers! Take out your Jaguar XJR9 from your boxes, jump on board and try one more time the great emotions that only this great neverending game is able to gift us!  :)

* Exceptionally, 1st CP won't be the 1st Sunday of the month but the 2nd one, and deadline won't be last Sunday of the month but Thursday the 27th September at 23:59.

Krys TOFF

Oh, name is CUTS. I first saw GUTS. ;D
Sorry... :D

Chulk

Quote from: Krys TOFF on August 29, 2007, 01:38:33 PM
Oh, name is CUTS. I first saw GUTS. ;D
Sorry... :D
Name's confusing! I first saw CUTE.
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

Mark L. Rivers

Gentlemen, start your engines...  ;)

Mark L. Rivers

1st Checkpoint!

After 9 days of race, 4 drivers have tried what really means the term "cut" in a Stunts race! Actually I lead with 1'15"30 (a whole bonus point) on a concentrated AbuRaf70, who lowered his time learning to use day by day all shortcuts included in the track arriving at almost 2" from me. The very motivated argentinian (0,5 bonus points for him) precedes Duplode for only 0"05 and it seems we'll see a big fight between them after the result of last race where the brazilian lost the podium just behind AbuRaf70!  8)  But we are very happy to greet again Sergio Baro, 4th with 1'24"80, having chose to race for the 2nd time in SDR!  :)   Still absent Chulk, main opponent of the leader in the season, and Krys TOFF, but we are absolutely sure we'll see him very soon. Even because the french driver is engaged for the final podium: thanks to the result of last race, AbuRaf70 has came back to a solitary 3rd place in general classification, leaving Krys 4 points lower. Will we see a reaction from the France? We think it will be a battle until the end!  ;)   See you next checkpoint!  :)

PS
http://digilander.libero.it/stunts.SDR/replay/Cuts_Mark_CP1.part00002.rar

Mark L. Rivers

2nd Checkpoint!

Shocking performance by AbuRaf70 who leaves very far all his opponents!!  :o :o :o   Yes, marvellous progression by the argentinian driver who improves step by step his time lowering it remarkably until to smash decidedly the 70" barrier!  :o :o :o  Second place for Chulk but over 2"50 divide the two argentinians. Even 3" between AbuRaf70 and me, 3rd. Forth is Krys Toff (outset for him) one second slower than me, then Duplode (5th) who improves his time over 3% and Sergio Baro (6th), without improvements. So AbuRaf70 really seems to be intentioned to defend his 3rd place in general classification defeating the probable attack by Krys TOFF. Anyway we think that, after this great result, the argentinian driver will aim very high, trying to catch his 2nd victory.  :) :)  But he's not the only argentinian who can aim high in this race. Chulk too could try to avail the performance of his teammate rescuing many points on current leader in general classification. A great teamwork by MeganiuM Aces High could really re-open the championship!  8)  Let's see what it will happen at CP3!  :)

PS
http://digilander.libero.it/stunts.SDR/replay/Cuts_Mark_CP2.part00002.rar

Duplode

Damn, racing is all that sharper this month and I won't have time to follow the action properly...

Mark L. Rivers

3rd Checkpoint!

Absolutely unbelievable time for Chulk!!  :o :o  The argentinian ace put all opponents behind him reaching a unimaginable time until here: 1'06"30 !!  :o :o :o Only a great AbuRaf70 (again marvellous performances for him!  :)) tries to remain on the wash of his teammate containing the gap under 2" (1'08"10): Krys TOFF (no improvements for him and 4th place confirmed) is more and more advised about what the inoxidable argentinian is aiming for the season... 8) I'm third overleaping previous leading time but loosing a position.  ::) But now, another important news: Superbrian comes back to race at SDR (welcome back!  :)) after a quite long pause (last race: "X-change" - 27 May 2007) with a good outset that lead him at 5th place just ahead Duplode, who didn't improve his time. Finally, last provisional place for a good Sergio Baro: the argentinian driver improves a lot and now he's quite near to the group.  :) And now, final rush! Remember, only 4 days for the deadline, that is 27 September at 23:59:59: will we have any important answers before last chapters of this season, above all if MeganiuM's teamwork will succeed to make electrical the last races? Let's see!  8)

http://digilander.libero.it/stunts.SDR/index_SDR.htm

PS
http://digilander.libero.it/stunts.SDR/replay/Cuts_Mark_CP3.part00002.rar

Duplode

Quote from: Mark L. Rivers on September 23, 2007, 06:58:44 PM
And now, final rush! Remember, only 4 days for the deadline, that is 27 September at 23:59:59:

Nooo :o I was hoping to find time to race on Friday, having glossed over previous warinings...

Mark L. Rivers

Quote from: Duplode on September 23, 2007, 10:45:51 PM
Quote from: Mark L. Rivers on September 23, 2007, 06:58:44 PM
And now, final rush! Remember, only 4 days for the deadline, that is 27 September at 23:59:59:

Nooo :o I was hoping to find time to race on Friday, having glossed over previous warinings...

You chose to insert your comment (and your "desperation"...) about deadline in "Cuts" instead "Caliber", where you have to lose more... Does it means you have already realized a unreachable (like for "Gate"...) final time for Caliber, so you haven't to worry...?  ;)

Mark L. Rivers

My final time:

http://digilander.libero.it/stunts.SDR/replay/Cuts_Mark_Finish.part00001.rar

I worked very hard to realize it, last Tuesday. I'm curious to see final scoreboard...  ???

Mark L. Rivers

Update will be tomorrow in the evening (just before 19:00 or just after 23:00).