News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

#30000 post

Started by CTG, September 06, 2007, 11:58:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BonzaiJoe

But we can't be quite sure.

BonzaiJoe

249161 is far away.

BonzaiJoe

1 is the loneliest number.

BonzaiJoe

42 is the ultimate answer to life, the universe and everything.

BonzaiJoe

101 is a Depeche Mode live album.

CTG

Oooooooooh just like in the case of 33333? ;D

BonzaiJoe

Did I pass 35000? Actually I was just being bored/mad. I'll resume now.

BonzaiJoe

I am now going to tell you a story. I like stories, I read lots of them when I was a child. Children are sweet, but also a bit annoying. Having a cold is also really annoying. Last time I had a cold, I stayed in bed all the time and drank tea. I like tea, my favourite tea is from China. I went to China five years ago with my family. There were five of us. me, my mother, my father, my brother and his girlfriend. She's called Sophie and she smiles sweetly. I don't smile much, because it makes me seem a bit stupid, like one of the cashiers in my local supermarket. I shop there almost every day, to buy things like pasta, toilet paper and even orange juice. It doesn't cost very much and it tastes good, although it is completely synthetic. Here's a picture of some orange juice:

CTG

Quote from: BonzaiJoe on May 26, 2008, 01:46:24 AM
I am now going to tell you a story. I like stories, I read lots of them when I was a child. Children are sweet, but also a bit annoying. Having a cold is also really annoying. Last time I had a cold, I stayed in bed all the time and drank tea. I like tea, my favourite tea is from China. I went to China five years ago with my family. There were five of us. me, my mother, my father, my brother and his girlfriend. She's called Sophie and she smiles sweetly. I don't smile much, because it makes me seem a bit stupid, like one of the cashiers in my local supermarket. I shop there almost every day, to buy things like pasta, toilet paper and even orange juice. It doesn't cost very much and it tastes good, although it is completely synthetic. Here's a picture of some orange juice:

LOL!!! ;D

CTG

Quote from: BonzaiJoe on May 26, 2008, 01:28:59 AM
Did I pass 35000? Actually I was just being bored/mad. I'll resume now.

Not yet. It just make me remember the last action of you... ;D

Chulk

Quote from: BonzaiJoe on May 26, 2008, 01:46:24 AM
LOL!! This reminded me of the very first essays we had to do when learning English. Lots of short, basic sentences and descriptions!!! Thanks, BJ! You made my day!
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

CTG

With this one: 35000!!!

CTG

And only a little is missing to #40000. Expect the usual madness... ;D

Krys TOFF

Quote from: CTG on February 06, 2009, 12:36:13 PM
Expect the usual madness... ;D
One step beyond (of course) ;D

CTG

This is the 40000th... ;D