News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Future of ZakStunts

Started by Krys TOFF, September 07, 2007, 11:27:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krys TOFF

Quote from: Zak in ZS website news2007-09-06
RESULTS UPDATED - sorry for the delay.
Congratulations for CTG - he won in a hard and close battle and also got the +2 LTB
The last track of the season will be out soon. We'll see who will be the 2007 champion of ZakStunts!
And after that? We'll see. I realized I got too distant from ZakStunts. I'm trying to find a way to enjoy being a competition manager again. Or maybe I just need a little break and be a simple pipsqueak for a while. There are superb competitions out there anyway. Don't know yet.
Come on Zak, with the new systeml planned, you won't even have to create tracks if you don't want to, pipsqueaks will do it. So you'll be able to be "just a pipsqueak" if you want to. Don't let ZS die. ::)

CTG

Yes, I also want to design a cruel track. Come on! :)

zaqrack

Quote from: Krys TOFF on September 07, 2007, 11:27:23 AM
Quote from: Zak in ZS website news2007-09-06
RESULTS UPDATED - sorry for the delay.
Congratulations for CTG - he won in a hard and close battle and also got the +2 LTB
The last track of the season will be out soon. We'll see who will be the 2007 champion of ZakStunts!
And after that? We'll see. I realized I got too distant from ZakStunts. I'm trying to find a way to enjoy being a competition manager again. Or maybe I just need a little break and be a simple pipsqueak for a while. There are superb competitions out there anyway. Don't know yet.
Come on Zak, with the new systeml planned, you won't even have to create tracks if you don't want to, pipsqueaks will do it. So you'll be able to be "just a pipsqueak" if you want to. Don't let ZS die. ::)

sure! thats my plan! I just have to sit down and code, and right now I have very much work to do. Maybe it'll be delayed a bit

Duplode

Quote from: CTG on September 07, 2007, 01:56:41 PM
Yes, I also want to design a cruel track. Come on! :)

Yay, I'm eager to bring hell in the form of a GTO track... :D