News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Ózd (USC 51)

Started by CTG, September 10, 2007, 11:09:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mark L. Rivers

Quote from: CTG on September 25, 2007, 10:54:49 AM
Who will beat him first? :)

I don't know if I'm the first, anyway check your mailbox for a time lower than BJ's time.

CTG

Still not a CTGish track... BJ is not leading.

CTG

Mark is not leading at the moment, CTG made THE CUT with an acceptable speed. ;)

Chulk

THE CUT? What are you talking about? I thought driving lane was quite obvious!
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

CTG

That's why I say THE CUT. The obvious one. ;)

CTG

I guess ?zd results will be a bit similar to another Lancia track from Akoss, Torino (USC, season 2005/2006): not very tight scoreboard, some of the Lancia experts will make a big gap behind themselves.

History is too bad for Silver Spirit drivers: CTG finished 4th (+13.30), Dottore finished 5th (+14.15).

But some good news to CTG: he was the winner of Torino, just ahead of Gelato Baker... erm... Renato Biker. ;D

Chulk

How did Mark do? Or Argammon? Did they take part?
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

CTG

Nope, none of them took part. Check USC site, Archives section...

Mark L. Rivers

Short window on Internet exceptionally open for me at midday...
Well, I think to have taken part only a one or two races with Lancia Delta Integrale, and sure it's not my car. I have trouble with large curve and sure I don't know all potential tricks that this car permits. Anyway, I like the track, as I liked Zalaegerszeg (last USC race in last year), built by the same designer, where I won...  ;)  But Indy is "quite" different from Lancia...  ::)  I will be surprised if I'll finish in first 5 places...
Anyway, check your mailbox CTG, and, please, don't let me ahead you more than 3 hours, as usual... I wouldn't lose this good habitude...  ;)

CTG

I'm going to let you lead for 140 hours... or maybe Argammon will kill your time earlier. ;)

Mark L. Rivers

CTG, seeing you are continuing to post in some topics of the forum but you don't it in this one, I'm absolutely sure that I'm still leading. I'm absolutely sure too that you will inform all us when you'll receive a new leading time. And I'm also absolutely sure you'll update the site when it will happen.  ;)

Mark L. Rivers

It seems that CTG is disappeared from the Forum just after my last comment... Strange... he never missed to post for more than a day, and when he did it he always advised that some engagements would have kept him far from the web...
But maybe it's a tactic to not to inform me about a new leading time got by another driver...  ;)

BonzaiJoe

CTG said in another thread that he was feeling seriously ill. It could be that...
But we can't be quite sure.

Mark L. Rivers

It could be that. I search and found the topic you talk about ("Illness"). Even if he spoke about his illness the 23th Sep and afterward he posted various times ("ghosting" too) in different topics until 25th Sep (topic "RULES", for example), without any other comments about it...
Anyway, I sure hope he's well.

Duplode

Quote from: CTG on September 26, 2007, 01:53:35 PM
I'm going to let you lead for 140 hours...

That's about 6 days, so most likely he is away and fine (sure we hope).

Now, I ask myself: do I like the Lancia??