News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Ózd (USC 51)

Started by CTG, September 10, 2007, 11:09:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mark L. Rivers

I try to guess an answer....: maybe you like it as I like it...  :D

CTG

Sorry guys, I'm just back (medical problems without getting better). I'm going to check my mailbox in a few minutes and tell if there's an important change on the scoreboard.

CTG

Yes it changed a lot. (Wow!) Update in the night.

Mark L. Rivers

Great time BJ!  :) It won't be easy catch you....

BonzaiJoe

Thank you! Good luck catching up...
But we can't be quite sure.

Duplode

Quote from: Duplode on September 30, 2007, 12:29:43 AM
Now, I ask myself: do I like the Lancia??

Answer: sure! What about my initial laptimes? Catastrophic!  :P

CTG

Winner will be under 1:20... ;)

CTG

And of course Argammon is hiding now. ;D

CTG

I re-drove the track but don't want to disturb LTB fight now... ;)

(1:26.90)

Argammon

The big question is if you would be able to drive this time - so easily - without BJ's,Mark's and Dottore's replays?

My guess is: No,Njet,niente,nada...

CTG

The big question is: why Argammon is still such a superior asshole? I won several races without anybody's help, I won ZakStunts 2007 alone and you still think that I'm not enough strong to make a mediorce time on Ozd. LOL!

Mark L. Rivers

I don't know the car and I don't like it. Moreover I could not to see yet all possible shortcuts. So, maybe I'm wrong, but... I don't think that winning time will be under 1:20.

BonzaiJoe

Quote from: CTG on October 02, 2007, 05:47:11 PM
The big question is: why Argammon is still such a superior asshole? I won several races without anybody's help, I won ZakStunts 2007 alone and you still think that I'm not enough strong to make a mediorce time on Ozd. LOL!

This reminds me of when CTG caught you watching people's replays, you also called him asshole :) You don't usually do that when people make accusations that aren't true. However, I don't think this is the point. There is no doubt that you could make this time by yourself, as you're currently one of the strongest pipsqueaks. It only becomes more easy with the other people's replays, and takes less time...
But we can't be quite sure.

Argammon

Yes, asshole coming from THE manager is a bit harsh. Let's paste what I said:

"The big question is if you would be able to drive this time - so easily - without BJ's,Mark's and Dottore's replays?"

I never doubted that you are able to drive that time. Reading carefully reveals that I emphasized on "so easily". Hence, I was just saying that watching all those good replays makes life much easier for you.

CTG

I still say 1:26.90 is a mediorce time. It's very-very easy to make it without any help. 1:19 needs a lot more suffer. :D

Let's paste what you answered for your own question:

Quote from: HelmutMy guess is: No,Njet,niente,nada...

Asshole is not that harsh and manager can have an opinion too (why should I hide it?). Motherfuc-ker is harsh - that's why I never use it. So let's stay at a friendly "superior asshole". ;D (Oh yes, CTG is starting again this bullcrap...). Let's finish it before we really start to argue.