News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Ózd (USC 51)

Started by CTG, September 10, 2007, 11:09:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

You will be disappointed: I didn't improve this time. Reason: I stole some points from Mark in the last race, now I didn't want to finish between his other rivals and him. Still fair enough from a retired, inactive and burned out pipsqueak, isn't it? ;) :D

CTG

Btw last episode is watched, let's check and validate all the replays!

CTG

Whohohohohoooooo!!! Season records: most pipsqueaks on a single race (15), most replays on the last day (16); another very tight victory with excellent racing from Dottore versus the brilliantly racing Argammon; great battles in every parts of the scoreboard, well-deserved MOR bonus for Super Brian, two pipsqueaks came back and also a newbie joined. That's what I call a perfect race! Congratulations to the podiumers and to all those pipsqueaks who showed their best on this track. Thank you for taking part in this race and don't forget about the next challenge with Lada Niva Comeback! ;)

Duplode

Congartulations folks, now this looks like a top standard scoreboard. So much for my first race without scoring a point. Reality shock!  ;D I suppose it would be a good time to have a serious go in USC, hope I'll find time...

Mark L. Rivers

Podium for me... It's really much more than I had thought and I'm so very happy. And seeing the replays I can watch that I lost a lot until the middle (as I said I've trouble with large curves with Lancia and so my gap is about 2" before The Loop, great....) while in the 2nd part, after the cut around 50", I mantain almost the same gap until the finish... Anyway, congratulations for Dottore and Argammon for their impressive performances, great laps indeed..
Still 1st in classification, but... still not for a long time, I think...  ;)

Argammon

Congratulations go to Dottore. Why didn't I improve those 0.15 ?!?!?!?  ::) 

Ah well, tough luck I guess.  ;D

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Quote from: CTG on October 20, 2007, 02:23:39 AM
Whohohohohoooooo!!! Season records: most pipsqueaks on a single race (15), most replays on the last day (16); another very tight victory with excellent racing from Dottore versus the brilliantly racing Argammon; great battles in every parts of the scoreboard, well-deserved MOR bonus for Super Brian, two pipsqueaks came back and also a newbie joined. That's what I call a perfect race! Congratulations to the podiumers and to all those pipsqueaks who showed their best on this track. Thank you for taking part in this race and don't forget about the next challenge with Lada Niva Comeback! ;)

All time record: most posts in USC for a track. :)
Chürműű! :-)

943.41 km

CTG

Sure it is. Incredible race!