News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Paks (USC 52)

Started by CTG, October 01, 2007, 11:17:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

Paks is the town of the only nuclear power station in Hungary. It really deserves a mutant track with a mutant car. Prepare for a mad, claustrofobic run with one of the hyperfast cheat cars... ;)

Coming in three weeks...

Chulk

Lada Niva Comeback? Knight Rider?
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

CTG

Or Skoda Felicia. Or Honda NSX. Or anything else... :)

CTG

Lada Niva Comeback ;)

CTG

Track is ready, it will be very-very short (test lap in surviving mode: 36.65)

CTG

Spy satellites found it easily, they just had to locate high radioactivity...  ;D

Krys TOFF

Nice landscape.
But icy sharp corners + dirt corners + cork up/down + 270? elevated corner with such a shitty car as Lada Niva comeback ?! >:(
No way, listfiller replay from me expected again. :-X

CTG

It's a nervekiller track but short enough. I guess winning time will be around 27-28 seconds.

CTG

And here's the track (although it starts only tomorrow):

Track name: Paks
Car: Lada Niva Comeback (Not installed yet? Download cheat cars pack from Zakstunts!)
Difficulty: 4/5
Predicted winning time: 27.50 (shortest USC track ever)
Deadline: 15th November 2007, midnight

Duplode

First impressions?

From one of the ZS 7.0 threads:

Quote from: Argammon:D

I agree that whether a car is good or not is mainly a matter of taste. But about realistics: If you compare, for example, the lada niva comback with the Porsche Carrera I would claim that the Carrera is at least somehow driving like a car while the niva steers like a space ship from a cheap arcade game.

Now this quote is crystal clear. And for the record, spaceship arcades always stressed the hell off me...

Krys TOFF

Quote from: Krys TOFF
icy sharp corners + dirt corners + cork up/down + 270? elevated corner with such a shitty car as Lada Niva comeback ?! >:(
Listfiller replay made in 5 minutes, with most time spent to restart due to this shitty motherf*cking stupid car. >:(
And my feeling for the moment is that I don't think this track/car adequation deserves any replay. :-X
Maybe this month will be my 1st month not appearing in USC scoreboard... ::)

BonzaiJoe

Oh dear this track is aggravating  :) I think it's the first time I've wanted to save my replay after 0.01.50...
The 0.3 second XP delay is really annoying on this track because the car is so fast that 0.3 seconds ago, you were at quite a different place. When you drive power gear in the Indy or other normal cars, it's always in large and easily predictable lines, so it's not that important.

I'll try again, but I could get really tired of this track :)
But we can't be quite sure.

Mark L. Rivers

Quote from: Krys TOFF on October 20, 2007, 05:48:45 PM
icy sharp corners + dirt corners + cork up/down + 270? elevated corner with such a shitty car as Lada Niva comeback ?! >:(

Won't you say that I could be soon the only driver with who raced in 100% of all official races...?  :D ;)

CTG

Mark: you missed the first two seasons of USC so I'll be the only one taking part all the races.

Krys: you HAVE TO race. :D

Mark L. Rivers

Quote from: Mark L. Rivers on October 21, 2007, 08:01:34 AM
Quote from: Krys TOFF on October 20, 2007, 05:48:45 PM

Won't you say that I could be soon the only driver with who raced in 100% of all official races...?  :D ;)

Quote from: CTG on October 22, 2007, 08:11:30 PM
Mark: you missed the first two seasons of USC so I'll be the only one taking part all the races.

As Krys probably understood, I was talking about the official races included in SWR (Participation race = 1,000).

From topic "Stunts World Ranking updates":

Quote from: Krys TOFF on August 21, 2007, 09:33:23 AM
Quote from: Mark L. RiversNot racing in ZCT77, for the first time since SWR has been created, AbuRaf70 have a Participation?s Rate lower then 1,000
That means I'm the only one with a full participation race. ;D