News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Paks (USC 52)

Started by CTG, October 01, 2007, 11:17:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

This car has no tricks. But the track has. ;)

Chulk

By tricks I meant the way car handles. Like Countach gearing. It's not a trick but you have to know that to drive faster.
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

CTG

Then just two things to know: short brakes, flat flying. :D

Chulk

How about and update CTG...? ;)

CTG

Chulk: you are just co-leading, so no LTB hours for you, only if you improve 0.05!!!

Update: in the next 12 hours... :D

CTG

Site updated. Maybe another update comes on Sunday but after that I won't be here, even not at the deadline - so final update can late a few days due to my health.

If I survive it...

Chulk

Quote from: CTG on November 09, 2007, 09:32:43 PM
Chulk: you are just co-leading, so no LTB hours for you, only if you improve 0.05!!!
Why not? I read the rules but couldn't find the reason. Anyway I can't improve right now, and it wouldn't make any sense either as I wouldn't reach 150 hours of leading time (a bit more than 6 days) until deadline (only 5 days away).If I had known that 3 days ago when I did that time...

StuntingHoschte

small statement: no replay from me of racing this track cause i cant control that speed hungry beast
5h1t, thats helluva fast, i wont drive it again

Duplode

Quote from: StuntingHoschte on November 10, 2007, 11:40:48 PM
small statement: no replay from me of racing this track cause i cant control that speed hungry beast

I can only say my position is not much better, Felix... even CTG asking Chulk to improve 0.05 for LTB almost feels cruel with the "car".

And speaking of bad-tempered vehicles: will we have a GTO track anytime CTG?

CTG

Quote from: Duplode on November 11, 2007, 01:23:28 AM
speaking of bad-tempered vehicles: will we have a GTO track anytime CTG?

Yep. :)

Chulk: I never thought it will be a problem but if you check the similar standings from the past you will see none of the championships gave LTB for those who just made the same time as the former leader did.

Chulk

OK, I believe it didn't happen before but you should pt it on the rules. If I had known I would have tried to improve that 0:00.05 gap or I wouldn't have shown my latest replay.  No problem anyway. ;)

CTG

Hey T?ff! Don't forget to race!!! :D

I wonder if Argammon can do the trick I imagined for this track when I built it...

Krys TOFF

Quote from: CTGHey T?ff! Don't forget to race!!! :D
My 5-minutes-made listfiller replay is really slow compared to leading times.
I still don't know if I will send it.

I have SuperBrian's replay since a few days but didn't watched it so far. Maybe watching my partner's replay will give me back motivation to race with this sh*tty car... Dunno. It's not my interest to send a listfiller last place for the forthcoming ISM qualification. Maybe I simply won't send any replay.

For me, Stunts must mean fun to make me race. There's not too much fun on the track itself (too much sharp corners and ice IMO) but with such a car... It becomes a nightmare ! ::)

CTG

Maybe you will feel better on the next Acura track... ;)

CTG

Less than 10 hours left and only 8 pipsqueaks out of pits... COME ON!!!