News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Formula One 2007 World Champion is...

Started by Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister, October 16, 2007, 05:51:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

In your opinion, who will win this year's title on the last Grand Prix?

Hamilton
3 (50%)
Alonso
2 (33.3%)
Raikk?nen
1 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Voting closed: October 20, 2007, 05:51:17 PM

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Please vote if anyone is interested in F1 here. :)
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

Krys TOFF

I hope to see a Kimi victory, a Felipe 2nd place at home, a 3rd place Fernando and a Lewis unable to afford the pressure and finishing far away or even not finishing.
This would mean a Kimi world champion title, well deserved IMO. And a vice-champion Fernando just to make Ron Dennis crazy. Then a 3rd Lewis, which would already be a very good result for a rookie.

This is what I'll tip at F1tipping.com (don't forget to tip guys ;) ).

You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one. (John Lennon)

CTG

Dirty Nyalonso will win. /me is always pessimistic.

Chulk

I bet on Alonso-Massa-Kimi for Interlagos, so Alonso will win. I don't like Ron Dennis attitude towards Alonso, so I hope he'll win. And Lewis is not the best teammate either... he could say something to defend Alonso...
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

CTG

Krys TOFF

New surface seems to allow McLaren to be better than I expected. Ferrari was always good with old surface, but with the new one it's like a new track... We'll see.

Duplode

I would be conventional and put my money on Hamilton, although my enthusiasm for him waned through the season. Alonso can still skid off, however...  ;D

They sent Massa in front... I wonder what kinda tactical reason there is. :) It will be a very interesting race tomorrow - I hope Hamilton will take it. :)

629.09 km

Krys TOFF

Quote from: Krys TOFF on October 16, 2007, 05:57:01 PM
I hope to see a Kimi victory, a Felipe 2nd place at home, a 3rd place Fernando and a Lewis unable to afford the pressure and finishing far away or even not finishing.
This would mean a Kimi world champion title, well deserved IMO. And a vice-champion Fernando just to make Ron Dennis crazy. Then a 3rd Lewis, which would already be a very good result for a rookie.
I WAS RIGHT !!!!! Excellent conclusion of the championship : Kimi world champion with 110 points (this is logical that the drivier winning the most races is champion in my opinion), and Fernando and Lewis draw 2nd with 109 points !!!!!
I'm happy ! :D

Quote from: Krys TOFF on October 16, 2007, 05:57:01 PM
You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one. (John Lennon)
I'm not a dreamer now, I'm Nostradamus ! ;D

It's not a fair way to win the championship title...

Ferrari did it with Schumacher, too in years when the championship fight was close, but in these years Schumacher lost the title. So it's the first time when team decision helped a driver to be world champion. I wonder if it's the same feeling related to winning the title without Massa's help.

1 Raikk?nen 110
2 Hamilton 109
3 Alonso 109

without Massa's help:

1 Hamilton 109
2 Alonso 109
3 Raikk?nen 108

And I think if there hadn't been so much problems with Massa's car this year, he would have been in fight for the championship title, too. And because the mechanical errors and bad luck, he had to lick Raikk?nen's ass, which deprived him of winning in front of the home crowd hungry for a Brazilian win.

Raikk?nen is a stinky worm in my eyes, and still not accepted as a Ferrari driver (favourite team still) for me!

LEWIS HAMILTON IS THE REAL WORLD CHAMPION!!! THE FIRST EVER NIGGER TO WIN A F1 WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP TITLE MORALLY!!!

629.09 km

Krys TOFF

Quote from: Akoss PooAnd I think if there hadn't been so much problems with Massa's car this year, he would have been in fight for the championship title, too. And because the mechanical errors and bad luck, he had to lick Raikk?nen's ass, which deprived him of winning in front of the home crowd hungry for a Brazilian win.
Kimi also had mechanical problems this year. Without them he would have been champion sooner in the season. ;)
I'm happy not to see any McLaren driver win the championship, because their car is partially a copy of the Ferrari one. :P

Chulk

Quote from: Krys TOFF on October 21, 2007, 09:40:38 PM
I'm happy not to see any McLaren driver win the championship, because their car is partially a copy of the Ferrari one. :P
Actually, it was not proven that McLaren used the info about Ferrari's car... But still I also think it's fair.

Chulk

Kimi's title in danger?
They are investigating fuel temperature on BMW and Toyota. (Lower limit is 10 degrees below ambient temperature). Can this make L. Hamilton win the championship? I really don't think so, but let's wait...

Krys TOFF

Quote from: Chulk on October 22, 2007, 01:39:48 AM
Kimi's title in danger?
They are investigating fuel temperature on BMW and Toyota. (Lower limit is 10 degrees below ambient temperature). Can this make L. Hamilton win the championship? I really don't think so, but let's wait...
I heard of that shitty thing too, but it was about Williams-Toyota and BMW-Sauber drivers.
It was investigated, and no sanction was decided but McLaren can make an appeal.
I hope Lewis won't win the championship with a disqualification of Rosberg, Heidfeld and Kubica... ::) >:(

Chulk

I don't think McLaren will appeal. It doesn't seem to go anywhere and they had enough with the espionage thing to keep on pressuring the authorities for this title...