News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

SUMMER 2008

Started by zaqrack, October 29, 2007, 05:04:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mislav

Thanks for advices Zak, I made already such a strategy plan for finding a job. First I looked for favorite jobs, and if there is no chance, let's find anything, just to make work expierenece. And you know what, I got the job!!  :o

It's a privat firm for town planning and architecture I already told, so I'll have a 2months contract with them, and then they will see. I like town planning etc. so I hope it will be interesting for me. What's great is that I have only 20 minutes WALK to the place. And on the way I pass the best "turkish kebeb" in the city! I already see myself every day walkinng home from job, eating a big kebab mmmmmmmmmm.... :D

You really want the newspaper picture Chulk? But don't try to read the text above, it's Croatian  :)

Chulk

Quote from: Mislav on November 14, 2007, 07:16:54 PM
You really want the newspaper picture Chulk? But don't try to read the text above, it's Croatian  :)
Who told you I can't read Croatian? OK, I can't BUT I found your name in the next, close to a word I think means "Engineering" or something like that and another one that seems to mean "Architechture" or something close to that, am I right?
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

zaqrack

Quote from: BonzaiJoe on November 14, 2007, 06:51:29 PM
2. Shenzhen is in Guangdong province, where the primary language is cantonese, is this not a problem?
No, because it is really multicultural, especiall for China, and because of the mass presence of foreigners in the city, Mandarin is widely spoken and understood.

zaqrack

Quote from: Mislav on November 14, 2007, 07:16:54 PM
It's a privat firm for town planning and architecture I already told, so I'll have a 2months contract with them, and then they will see. I like town planning etc. so I hope it will be interesting for me. What's great is that I have only 20 minutes WALK to the place. And on the way I pass the best "turkish kebeb" in the city! I already see myself every day walkinng home from job, eating a big kebab mmmmmmmmmm.... :D

From your first salary get a bike, and so that 20 minutes can be downed to 5, so you'll have more time to enjoy your kebab. And big congratulations for the job!

As for my job:
I'm still waiting the final confirmation, but I spoke with the CEO on tuesday, and he told me it's pretty sure I'll be the one of the candidates to qualify to the second round, where only two candidates qualify. Confirmed, I'm in the second round! So I'm really excited :)

BonzaiJoe

Congratulations Mislav! And congratulations Zak for qualifying to that stage! Very exciting indeed... It's hard to believe you could be going over there! I hope it will not mean that you will disappear completely...
But we can't be quite sure.

Krys TOFF

Cool for you Zak and Mislav.
It seems new ZakStunts may be red with yellow stars instead of green. ;D

CTG

Too bad, if I finish PhD studies I also have to work some month in China... But it's still very far... ;)

Chulk

I already have a PhD... a Pretty Huge Dick!

Sorry, I know is a vulgar joke but I couldn't resist!
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

zaqrack

don't worry, looks like it's the season of the vulgar jokes :)

(it always is  :))

Krys TOFF

Quote from: Chulk on November 16, 2007, 07:32:33 AM
I already have a PhD... a Pretty Huge Dick!

Sorry, I know is a vulgar joke but I couldn't resist!
Lool ! Better than mine in Paks topic. :D ;D

CTG

JTK

Quote from: CTG on November 27, 2007, 01:43:45 AM
What about WSM 2008?
Quote from: CTG on May 06, 2007, 10:39:33 PM
I hope we will have one in 2008 but I think people will lose more and more their interest in this game and so in Forum/chatting activity with other pipsqueaks. Less contact, less mood to meet. But I really hope I'm wrong with this opinion.
??? :-\
Vintage Stunts Racing at http://www.kalpen.de

CTG

I really wonder about it. I still think there won't be a meeting anymore - and I still hope that I'm just wrong. I want to drink beer with you all again. :D

zaqrack

when two pipsqueaks meet its a meeting ;) when two pipsqueaks from different countries meet, its an international meeting. When two pipsqueaks from different countries meet, and the date and time was previously announced, its a WSM :)

So go on, organize one! ;)

CTG

Okay: Diesel Joe, bring me some weed in July! ;D