News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

SUMMER 2008

Started by zaqrack, October 29, 2007, 05:04:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zaqrack

DEAR PIPSQUEAKS, I JUST GOT MY DREAM JOB! :)

Things have been altered a bit since the original concept. The CEO told me, that they felt I'm worth more than to be a project manager in Shenzhen. They are since a long time searching someone who could be the new head of their Chinese department.
So they thought I could be the one. We'll sign the contract next week, and I'll start working there in January.
For the first two years my job will be to learn Chinese intensively - everyday with a private teacher, and to always accompany one of the owners with their duties and appointments, and slowly learn every little detail of the job. I'll be living here in Budapest but I'll travel to China around 6-8 times a year for 1-2 weeks. After two years, if everything went fine, I learned all the things I have to know and already am a fluent Chinese speaker, I'll be moving (with Andi) to Shanghai and lead the main Chinese office there.

I'm so excited :)

CTG

But before that you should close ZSC 2007... ;D

Anyway congratulations!

Duplode

That's plain awesome Zak  8), congratulations!

JTK

Zak! Congratulations! Whow! :) O.k., now I have to plan my first trip to China. 8)
I hope that nevertheless you will still have the time to stay in the community or at least think of your old Stunts contest (host) mates.

(And now I' m a alittle bit sad of not seeing you next summer and now knowing, that meetings in the Budapest Stunts Central (your appartement) are history... :'( In every new beginning there's an end to something traditional and each ending means a new start... :))
Vintage Stunts Racing at http://www.kalpen.de

Krys TOFF

Grat's Zak ! Well done. ;)

zaqrack

Quote from: JTK on November 30, 2007, 08:57:06 AM

(And now I' m a alittle bit sad of not seeing you next summer and now knowing, that meetings in the Budapest Stunts Central (your appartement) are history... :'( In every new beginning there's an end to something traditional and each ending means a new start... :))

We still might have a meeting here, remember, I'll be still living in Budapest for two years :) I only have to get rid of my brother to gain some space for us ;)

CTG

So shall we expect something in Budapest again? It would be great to increase the number of participants.

Mislav

Zak, congratulations for your job! It sounds amazing! I'll have some translations for you, allways wanted to know how to say something on chinese, so I'll be asking you! And good luck with learning chinese. I don't have time anymore, after work at 5 p.m. it's already dark and I'm tired and don't a mood for sitting in front of a computer since I work on it the whole day. So sorry if I'm not around so often!

And yes, we want to celebrate a new ZSC champion, who ever it will be...  :D Let's make a race to remember, everybody - drive the ZCT79!

CTG

Quote from: Mislav on December 02, 2007, 11:34:11 PM
And yes, we want to celebrate a new ZSC champion, who ever it will be...  :D

Already clear, check overall scores... ;D