News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Photo Art Gallery

Started by Mislav, November 11, 2007, 04:03:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mislav

Long time since I started a new topic  :o

I wondered if anybody of you does like photography? Since I got my amateur Olympus 3.2 mpix in 2004, I made over 7000 pictures, so few days ago I got the idea of making my photo album that includes 3 themes/topics: Landscape-Architecture-Nature.

I was inspired by an international photo exposition that took place in Zagreb, it's topics were Science-technology, landscape, people and animals. It was an amazing picture show. So, influenced by them I started to select my best amateur photos. So when I'm done, I'll putt some pictures here.

It would be nice if you also have such interests and photos to put here in this topic, no matter what topic they show. Just anything to talk about the photography  ;D

CTG

Akoss will upload his own portrait about taking a pee. ;D

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Quote from: CTG on November 11, 2007, 07:01:19 PM
Akoss will upload his own portrait about taking a pee. ;D

Or about taking a shit. :D
Chürműű! :-)

816.79 km

zaqrack

I'm not that much of a photographer, but love making pictures, expecially since I got my Canon Powershot S1. Let's create a Stunts album somewhere and share some pictures!

Chulk

Great idea! I'll upload some pictures I took as soon as I make a selection of them.
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

JTK

Stop talking, upload!

This is where I slept this summer in Kyrgystan, photographer analogue with my Canon EOS 300, not good digitalized and turned to 256 colours.
Vintage Stunts Racing at http://www.kalpen.de

zaqrack

you just reminded me that you told almost nothing to us about your trip to Kyrgizistan! So go on, tell!

Mislav

That's a nice picture of your hotel  :D The landscape and clouds are also very expressing. So how was it there?

Yeah, let's upload interesting pictures that we took and place the here to view and maybe comment!

zaqrack

Two pictures from Neuburg an der Donau, Germany.

first one is the old city in the night
second one is a room of the castle decorated with mussels
made with my Canon S1 IS

zaqrack

some more pictures:

1. Andi at a friend's wedding around 2am, this spring (Canon Powershot A300)
2. The roof of the synagoge in Szeged, a beautiful city near the southern border of Hungary (Canon S1 IS)
3. Italian mood, made in Rome, last year (Fuji Finepix A101)
4. A nice autumn tree in the Gerecse mountains, two weeks ago (Canon S1 IS)

zaqrack

Some biking pictures from the Pilis mountains, made early November (Canon S1 IS)

Chulk

La Plaza de Toros in Madrid, Spain, taken by my parents on 07/Sep/2006 6 a.m.

Mark L. Rivers

Some photos from recent short visits in European capital:

- Budapest (September 2005)
- Paris (September 2006)

Chulk

OK, first of all, I didn't take these pictures about yesterday's moon eclipse, but I found them and they're really good.
Here in Argentina it started from right so if you want to see it the way I saw it, flip your screen 90º

Chulk