News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Things to do if you are bored

Started by BonzaiJoe, March 23, 2008, 10:52:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BonzaiJoe

I have never been bored for the last year or so, but today I find myself rather bored, so what should I do about that? I don't feel like racing :) But let's make a list of things you can do if you're bored.
But we can't be quite sure.

zaqrack

go for a walk
read a book
write poetry
write letters to some forgotten friends
surf the internet without any good purpose
masturbate
call people, maybe they have an idea what to do
go for a night bike ride
watch some good TV series
clean up the flat
sleep
eat
cook/bake
click "random article" on wikipedia severa times and read

but the problem is, that being bored usually means you don't really want to start doing anything, so you just continue to be bored. :)

BonzaiJoe

Those ideas are so good! And the comment is so true :)

Unfortunately I have already used some of them, and some of them are impossible to use, and some of them I don't want to do. But some remain as possibilities:

write letters to some forgotten friends
click "random article" on WikiPedia

I think the main problem is that whenever I'm bored, I can always go for a walk, and I'm never bored when I walk, especially not with an mp3-player. But now it's way too cold. Anyway thanks a lot for the ideas, and keep them coming if there are more! :)

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Chürműű! :-)

816.79 km

CTG

Quote from: Akoss Poo on March 24, 2008, 11:30:24 AM
masturbation  ;D

Akoss used to be very-very bored in secondary school... ;D

You can also drink a beer. If you are still bored, drink another one too, etc... ;D

Krys TOFF

I know what CTG does when he's bored : spam on this forum. ;D

CTG

Krys: correct me if I'm wrong, but I think you have the most messages in March at the moment.

(Wait a few minutes and it will change :D)

On the other hand my top spamming activity appears when I'm not bored - what's more it comes when I have many other things to do (like learning). ;)

StuntingHoschte

play on your playstation 2(if u have one) seven hours to midnight
watching farting cats on youtube( especially the cat on the toilet, which farts and craps like nowhere)
watching krysTOFFs mini movies
playing grand theft auto(the first one)
go crazy
slap yourself or a friend into the nuts(better slap the friend into the nuts)
5h1t, thats helluva fast, i wont drive it again

BonzaiJoe

Quote from: StuntingHoschte on March 27, 2008, 04:51:28 PM
play on your playstation 2(if u have one) seven hours to midnight
watching farting cats on youtube( especially the cat on the toilet, which farts and craps like nowhere)
watching krysTOFFs mini movies
playing grand theft auto(the first one)
go crazy
slap yourself or a friend into the nuts(better slap the friend into the nuts)

Hmm, the only one of those suggestions I liked was "go crazy" :) Maybe I will do that. I hate GTA. It's kind of a good game, but it turns you callous and cold. I felt it myself, and stopped playing it. Probably thousands of games do that. Most people are callous and cold...

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

contemplate
write something (what have I dreamt lately, what happened lately, what happened earlier and I haven't written it down yet etc.)
search for something interesting on the internet (e.g. in the Wikipedia, you can also mean things which are science, or browsing sport almanachs, meteorology databases, Tour de France videos etc.)
read past msn logs
eat
cook
listen to music
go for a walk (or for a bike ride)
watch tv, although there's nothing interesting in it (tennis is a typical tv programme when I'm bored, otherwise, I can't stand watching it)
masturbate
go for a shower (and sing there)
take a very long bath

If I'm reeeeeally bored:

try to sleep
sat by the window and gaze out
surf on the Net by the following: check for new mails, new sports results, new articles in every 5 minutes
sing, invent stupid songs
mock others, or ask them stupid questions
Chürműű! :-)

816.79 km

BonzaiJoe

Quote from: Akoss Poo on March 27, 2008, 08:34:20 PM

surf on the Net by the following: check for new mails, new sports results, new articles in every 5 minutes
sing, invent stupid songs

This is exactly what I've been doing all the time  :(
But thankfully today is a good day. Thanks for all the suggestions, they are really great! Especially yours, Akoss. I will go back to them next time I'm painfully bored (probably tomorrow).