News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Photo Art Gallery

Started by Mislav, November 11, 2007, 04:03:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chulk

Next four... Climax included!
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

Chulk

Krys TOFF

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

I always forgot to watch the total lunar eclipse, though I'm always aware of it. This time I stayed awake till 4:45 a.m. to watch it. Unfortunately, I forgot to bring out our (old and not so good) telescope, so I could only rely on my eyes. The air was very misty, almost foggy, but the stars and the moon were visible. I could not see it as beautifully as it can be seen on Chulk's pictures. BÖFF!!!

And as I promised earlier (I forget that, but after re-reading topic, I must show you these):

first pic: travelling to WSM 2004, on the train (2004/08/10)
second pic: on WSM 2004, in the Visegrád Mountains, my shoe is also visible (2004/08/14)
third pic: taken while we were hiking around Szilvásvárad, I could hear the voice of River Szalajka while I was taking this (2006/12/16)
fourth pic: next to the old boating pond in my hometown, on a drunken night (2004/10/31)

Hot news: our cat is going to vomit I think soon, nausea sounds are whispering in the air of our living-room. She ate too much grass I think.

edit: I'm sure Akoss gladly sends these pictures to anyone interested. So please PM Akoss if you do! I removed them. -Zak
Chürműű! :-)

816.79 km

CTG

Chulk

Zak, can you please remove those disgusting pictures? Or at least move them to a different topic? I don't think the idea of this topic was to show pictures of our own shit...

Disgusting, but you also viewed them (according to viewing numbers, none of them are mine)... Paradox... Shitting is art, especially in circumstances like mine were, and some of the pics are related to Stunts, because they were taken on World Stunts Meetings. The question is: if you find it disgusting, why did you view them?  ??? ;D

And, you also put some disgusting b*tches in the "hot chicks" topic, but I wasn't crying to Zak in order to let it be removed. Interesting...  ??? ;D

And CTG, why aren't you on msn if you are on the Net? You said, because under your mistress' command, you can't come to the Internet this evening...

816.79 km

BonzaiJoe

In these days of ratemypoo.com, goatse.cx, 2girls1finger etc., can we still be outraged by some pictures of shit? My answer is no. However, it also looks like relatively ordinary shit, so I've got no particular comments on it. 
But we can't be quite sure.

Quote from: BonzaiJoe on February 21, 2008, 06:59:34 PM
In these days of ratemypoo.com, goatse.cx, 2girls1finger etc., can we still be outraged by some pictures of shit? My answer is no. However, it also looks like relatively ordinary shit, so I've got no particular comments on it. 

:) Yes, the shit is ordinary (that means our eyes analyze shit the same way, and shit is not too different in Hungary than in Denmark). What is not ordinary, none of them were taken in hygienic circumstances, at home, on the boring and ordinary English-type closet.

816.79 km

Btw F U C K you Zak & Chulk!!!

816.79 km

CTG

I like your primitive point of view... Still no job, huh? :P

There is a topic 'disgusting things, only for adults'. CTG inserted a picture on which there were cows with shitty ass. Chulk didn't understand why that was disgusting. Now he is the first who cries when I put there a picture about my famous shits. CTG also crying that it is disgusting, after he was the topic starter of the disgusting things topic. I don't understand something, and I feel that people, especially Zak, is negatively discriminating me, like he did that in earlier years, when I was racing. Everything was different when CTG uploaded there a shitty picture. Let's see what happens if I put there a picture where there's shit only visible on ass. And let it be a girl instead of cows.

By the way I don't think that I've hurted any of the forum rules, I didn't hurt any of the political, ethnic etc. group. If you are not interested in my shit, just don't watch it. There were some people who watched my shit, the numbers told that (viewed x times). If you don't like my shit, don't watch it. I also don't check topics or posts where I'm not interested. If you feel disgusted, I also feel if I see an ugly b*tch in high heeled shoes in the "hot chicks" topic, or when I see you talking about series. I think we at least should have started a poll about deleting my shit, or asked topic starter, Mislav, if my shit is beared in his topic. I feel negatively discriminated, and not for the first time.

BÖFF!!!

816.79 km

Chulk

Quote from: Akoss Poo on February 21, 2008, 06:40:22 PM
Disgusting, but you also viewed them (according to viewing numbers, none of them are mine) (...) The question is: if you find it disgusting, why did you view them?  ??? ;D
I didn't view them, don't talk about things you don't know.
Quote from: Akoss Poo on February 21, 2008, 06:40:22 PM
And, you also put some disgusting b*tches in the "hot chicks" topic, but I wasn't crying to Zak in order to let it be removed. Interesting...  ??? ;D
Stupid comparison by an unreasonable guy.
I ask Zak to remove any picture I put anywhere if he things they are disgusting or he feels they don't belong there.

By the way, if you find disgusting a picture of a woman, I wonder what CTG has to say about that...

Chulk

Quote from: Akoss Poo on February 21, 2008, 09:18:21 PM
There is a topic 'disgusting things, only for adults'. CTG inserted a picture on which there were cows with shitty ass. Chulk didn't understand why that was disgusting.
The reason I didn't find it disgusting the first time, was that I haven't looked carefully at the cows ass, I thought it was a personal joke.
Quote from: Akoss Poo on February 21, 2008, 09:18:21 PM
By the way I don't think that I've hurted any of the forum rules, I didn't hurt any of the political, ethnic etc. group.
This has nothing to do with this or me. But just in case...
Quote from: Akoss Poo on February 21, 2008, 07:03:58 PM
Btw F U C K you Zak & Chulk!!!
I think that might hurt people's feelings.
Quote from: Akoss Poo on February 21, 2008, 09:18:21 PMIf you are not interested in my shit, just don't watch it..
I wouldn't have if I had known... but I'm not a psychic.
Quote from: Akoss Poo on February 21, 2008, 09:18:21 PMThere were some people who watched my shit, the numbers told that (viewed x times). If you don't like my shit, don't watch it. I also don't check topics or posts where I'm not interested.
I don't check topics I'm not interested either, but this is a topic I'm interested in, with some OFF TOPIC pics.

Quote from: Akoss Poo on February 21, 2008, 09:18:21 PMIf you feel disgusted, I also feel if I see an ugly b*tch in high heeled shoes in the "hot chicks" topic, or when I see you talking about series. I think we at least should have started a poll about deleting my shit, or asked topic starter, Mislav, if my shit is beared in his topic. I feel negatively discriminated, and not for the first time.
I put some women pictures in "Hot chicks" topic, I talked about series in "Series" topic. I wouldn't have complained if you had put your shitty pics in "Disgusting things" topic.[/quote]

CTG

Akoss is dissatiesfied with his life. Let him play his stupid games, maybe he will calm down. OR: ignore button is a great invention. ;D