News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Photo Art Gallery

Started by Mislav, November 11, 2007, 04:03:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BonzaiJoe

Quote from: Akoss Poo on February 21, 2008, 09:18:21 PM
There is a topic 'disgusting things, only for adults'. CTG inserted a picture on which there were cows with shitty ass. Chulk didn't understand why that was disgusting. Now he is the first who cries when I put there a picture about my famous shits. CTG also crying that it is disgusting, after he was the topic starter of the disgusting things topic. I don't understand something, and I feel that people, especially Zak, is negatively discriminating me, like he did that in earlier years, when I was racing. Everything was different when CTG uploaded there a shitty picture. Let's see what happens if I put there a picture where there's shit only visible on ass. And let it be a girl instead of cows.

By the way I don't think that I've hurted any of the forum rules, I didn't hurt any of the political, ethnic etc. group. If you are not interested in my shit, just don't watch it. There were some people who watched my shit, the numbers told that (viewed x times). If you don't like my shit, don't watch it. I also don't check topics or posts where I'm not interested. If you feel disgusted, I also feel if I see an ugly b*tch in high heeled shoes in the "hot chicks" topic, or when I see you talking about series. I think we at least should have started a poll about deleting my shit, or asked topic starter, Mislav, if my shit is beared in his topic. I feel negatively discriminated, and not for the first time.

BÖFF!!!

Okay the part about Zak is a load of complete bullshit (no pun intended) - you should be grateful for how nice he was to you, and how he's probably going to be forgiving even now that you're talking shit about him for the XXth time without ever giving 1 tenth of the work to the community that he has, so quit that idiocy.

The reason why those pictures were removed and others were not: someone asked for them to be removed.

Anyway, I agree CTG is a hypocrite as always, and they should just calm down and stop being revolted about a few brown pixels. Anyway, your latest picture seems only to be there to annoy people. Only something negative in it - so can you understand if it will be removed? You only put it there to be cruel and annoy people. Start being constructive instead - don't be a Mingva, be Akoss... I miss Akoss. But fortunately he's still here from time to time!
But we can't be quite sure.

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Quote from: BonzaiJoe on February 21, 2008, 09:39:27 PMThe reason why those pictures were removed and others were not: someone asked for them to be removed.

Anyway, I agree CTG is a hypocrite as always, and they should just calm down and stop being revolted about a few brown pixels. Anyway, your latest picture seems only to be there to annoy people. Only something negative in it - so can you understand if it will be removed? You only put it there to be cruel and annoy people. Start being constructive instead - don't be a Mingva, be Akoss... I miss Akoss. But fortunately he's still here from time to time!

Someone asked, it was CTG who sent a report to moderator, just to annoy me (he said that on msn to me). When he wants to annoy me, he is on Zak's side, despite Zak was one of his earlier targets to annoy, and despite he was the disgusting topic starter, now he cries to Zak to remove my pics. Just to annoy me.
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

CTG

BJ: That message was just gay, sorry. ;D

No more comments about Akoss, we know what we know... :P

zaqrack

Quote from: Chulk on February 21, 2008, 09:30:39 PM
I wouldn't have complained if you had put your shitty pics in "Disgusting things" topic.

[/quote]

Thats the point. For most of the people shit is not art. Post them there if you feel an urge to post.

Mislav

Cut the shit folks! Here some pics I've taken

Mislav

zaqrack

btw I really love them. Who's that girl? :)

Mislav

I"ve taken these ramdomly in last 3 years and made a photo gallery called " nature - architecture - landscape". Here I posted only few of those pics.

Mislav

Thanks! The girl, well that's a good friend of mine:)

zaqrack

you have a damn good talent for this, and I know some pro photographers, so this is a true compliment.
It's hard to choose but perhaps I like "supetar" the best.

CTG

Nice pics, your machine must be a professional camera.

Mislav

Thanks again :) These pics were actually made by my digital 2004 Olympus 3.2 megapix, as we call it "idiot camera". Supetar is a small island in the adriatic see near Dubrovnik, I took the pic in summer 2005. A friend was doing some free style moves on the rock (must have been drunk :)

Krys TOFF

Nice pictures Mislav.
I like Atrij style and Bundek atmosphere.
My favorite is Lika because it's weird : there seems to be a with cross in the sky made with clouds while bloody orange ground makes it kind of extra-terrestrial.

Chulk

Quote from: Akoss Poo on February 21, 2008, 09:50:05 PM
Quote from: BonzaiJoe on February 21, 2008, 09:39:27 PMThe reason why those pictures were removed and others were not: someone asked for them to be removed.

Someone asked, it was CTG who sent a report to moderator, just to annoy me (he said that on msn to me).
If this was the case and you knew it, then way did you say...
Quote from: Akoss Poo on February 21, 2008, 07:03:58 PM
Btw F U C K you Zak & Chulk!!!
You say CTG did that to annoy you, but he's not in that sentence.

SORRY GUYS [- Akoss]! I'll stop here, but I just wanted to let it be really clear who is wrong and who is right...
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

Mislav

The Atrium is the inside space from block building in Wienna (nice acoustic there:) Bundek is a park in Zagreb and "Lika" is a pre-coastal mountain part of Croatia. I'll destroy the weirdness of that photo if I tell you about the the truth of the cross. So I won't.  ;D I have some more weird pics, one was even to weird to put it here.