Author Topic: Photo Art Gallery  (Read 9310 times)

Chulk

• Breaths Stunts
  • "Do, or do not. There is no try."
    • View Profile
Re: Photo Art Gallery
« Reply #45 on: February 25, 2008, 03:12:45 PM »
My favourites are Supetar and Savudrija. Sunsets and B&W pics always look good but these are simply GREAT!
There's a General Custer for every urban tribe

zaqrack

• Administrator
  • Makes love with Stunts
    • View Profile
    • ZakStunts
« Reply #46 on: March 25, 2008, 02:49:18 PM »
My first trip to China is very very near (4th of April). As I don't really want to carry my Powershot S1 all the way, I decided to invest in an ultra-portable digicam. eBay was my friend again, and a nicely refurbished Canon SD800 / IXUS 850 is already on the way. Hopefully the customs will be very friendly and my first pictures from China will be presented to you with this camera...
« Last Edit: March 27, 2008, 09:56:49 AM by zaqrack »

Mislav

• Otto's Student
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 27, 2008, 12:25:53 AM »
Can't wait to see them! When do you exactly go to China? I'm going in an opposite way. Now I have an ultra portable camera so I'm thinking about buying a new photo camera but now something more expensive, with a great optical zoom, many mpixels, long exposition options etc.. I'd like to make some great unusual pictures about the city I live in. Zak, wanna change cameras?  ;)

Mislav

• Otto's Student
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 27, 2008, 12:28:56 AM »
Somehow I missed the first line of your message Zak... then you have just few days on the "old continent" before you go to the even "older continent"!  :D

zaqrack

• Administrator
  • Makes love with Stunts
    • View Profile
    • ZakStunts
« Reply #49 on: March 27, 2008, 09:58:50 AM »
Can't wait to see them! When do you exactly go to China? I'm going in an opposite way. Now I have an ultra portable camera so I'm thinking about buying a new photo camera but now something more expensive, with a great optical zoom, many mpixels, long exposition options etc.. I'd like to make some great unusual pictures about the city I live in. Zak, wanna change cameras?  ;)

Where are you going "the opposite way"? :)
The change is a nice idea, but when I have time and am able to carry my bigger camera with me, I'll still use the S1, sorry :)
But I can recommend it to you, it's a trusty and good machine. If you don'T want to go DSLR (which sucks all your money sooner or later :)), then Canon S series is a cool choice.   

Mislav

• Otto's Student
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 28, 2008, 09:12:20 AM »
I heard from many sources that Canon is overall the best photo camera.

P.S. Opposite ways:

Zak: has great camera - want portable camera
Mislav: has portable camera - want great camera  :)

zaqrack

• Administrator
  • Makes love with Stunts
    • View Profile
    • ZakStunts
« Reply #51 on: March 28, 2008, 10:01:17 AM »
oh, I thought you are travelling to the west, or something :)