News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Photo Art Gallery

Started by Mislav, November 11, 2007, 04:03:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chulk

My favourites are Supetar and Savudrija. Sunsets and B&W pics always look good but these are simply GREAT!
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

zaqrack

My first trip to China is very very near (4th of April). As I don't really want to carry my Powershot S1 all the way, I decided to invest in an ultra-portable digicam. eBay was my friend again, and a nicely refurbished Canon SD800 / IXUS 850 is already on the way. Hopefully the customs will be very friendly and my first pictures from China will be presented to you with this camera...

Mislav

Can't wait to see them! When do you exactly go to China? I'm going in an opposite way. Now I have an ultra portable camera so I'm thinking about buying a new photo camera but now something more expensive, with a great optical zoom, many mpixels, long exposition options etc.. I'd like to make some great unusual pictures about the city I live in. Zak, wanna change cameras?  ;)

Mislav

Somehow I missed the first line of your message Zak... then you have just few days on the "old continent" before you go to the even "older continent"!  :D

zaqrack

Quote from: Mislav on March 27, 2008, 12:25:53 AM
Can't wait to see them! When do you exactly go to China? I'm going in an opposite way. Now I have an ultra portable camera so I'm thinking about buying a new photo camera but now something more expensive, with a great optical zoom, many mpixels, long exposition options etc.. I'd like to make some great unusual pictures about the city I live in. Zak, wanna change cameras?  ;)

Where are you going "the opposite way"? :)
The change is a nice idea, but when I have time and am able to carry my bigger camera with me, I'll still use the S1, sorry :)
But I can recommend it to you, it's a trusty and good machine. If you don'T want to go DSLR (which sucks all your money sooner or later :)), then Canon S series is a cool choice.   

Mislav

I heard from many sources that Canon is overall the best photo camera.

P.S. Opposite ways:

Zak: has great camera - want portable camera
Mislav: has portable camera - want great camera  :)

zaqrack

oh, I thought you are travelling to the west, or something :)