News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Siófok (USC 53)

Started by CTG, November 16, 2007, 06:35:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

Duplode 1:00.55

Fast!!!

No update before Sunday, I have to go to a conference (first time in Serbia).

Duplode

And now the real question for the remaining days: is the predicted winning time possible, did CTG omitted "mandatory" (?) penalty time or he simply commited a typo??  ;D

Oh, and thx CTG  ;)

CTG

Who knows... maybe I'm at 55 seconds. :D

58 seconds is possible if we open our eyes and see that half loop is still a full loop. ;)

CTG

CTG

I guess from now Silver Spirit and Mark are hiding.

Duplode

They don't really have other useful strategical alternatives for now, I reckon. As it seems, my question may remain unanswered 'till deadline...  ;)

CTG

I did a very-very-very good lap - with 27 seconds penalty... With a better cut it may reach the predicted winning time... :D

Duplode

27... for the record, as of now I've seen failed cuts with 18, ~36 and 49 seconds penalty.  ;)

BonzaiJoe

I've never been able to avoid penalty of more than 0:21... But good luck
But we can't be quite sure.

CTG

It can be avoided - but I have no time to make it, it needs patience. Something like helicopter trick, just funnier. ;)

CTG

To make the end more exciting: no update before deadline. Yes, I'm very lazy. :D

CTG

Is Duplode able to win? ???

CTG

Singing: Duplode, Duplode, Duplode is still leading... (I mustn't tell which song ;D)

Mark L. Rivers

I think I had to dedicate more time at this race, but? it was not my only task? Just a pity for the championship...  I sure hope in a win by Duplode (and not only for me, it will be his first win... :)), but, by now a freeway in front of Dottore ? ;)

CTG

Duplode is STILL LEADING!!! No Dottore at MSN, no replay from CTG or Chulk. Very chanceful victory for the Brasilian!