News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

lets talk about the MAFIA

Started by al il professore, February 16, 2003, 08:40:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

is there a stunts MAFIA?

YES! Don Corleone is fooling around
1 (14.3%)
NO! stunts? its disneyland resort :)
6 (85.7%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Voting closed: February 16, 2003, 08:40:55 PM

al il professore

chat room excerpt
[20:29] <Wotan> meganium and cork will protect each other
[20:29] <zaqrack> doesn't cross Cork's current plans
[20:29] <Wotan> against orion and looping
[20:29] <zaqrack> well
[20:29] <zaqrack> if there's a big and strong team
[20:30] <zaqrack> it's quite normal that others team up against them
[20:30] <zaqrack> this hasn't happened yet, thank heavens...

okay... what do U think about it?

I think it already happened:
Alanrotoi takes the lead, Bonzai joe dont attack him,
Alain, ur servant, takes the lead, defeating alanrotoi...
Bonzai joe takes the lead few hours after to help meganium and cork being first against orion...

SCANDALOUS

BUT! i remember that, every time it was a showdown between bonzai and I, I beat him!

AH AH AH you will eat dirt AGAIN in the end.

Alain, Orion team, tells the truth to the people of the stunts
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

BonzaiJoe

Do you want me to explain it one more time?

QuoteAlanrotoi takes the lead, Bonzai joe dont attack him,
mm, that's right. I tried a bit, but failed. I thought his time was a killer.
Alain, ur servant, takes the lead, defeating alanrotoi...
Bonzai joe takes the lead few hours after to help meganium and cork being first against orion...

SCANDALOUS
It's complete bullshit... you want special rules so Orion can get more points?    When I saw that you had taken the lead, I knew that I could do it better, because I can always do better than you, while I can't always do better than Alan Rotoi. And besides, I want to annoy you. Not the Orion team, just you. You must know this... So I sat down and drove, and eventually I did 1.24.30, and decided not to hide it!

QuoteBUT! i remember that, every time it was a showdown between bonzai and I, I beat him!

So ZCT16 and ZCT18 counts as every time? :D

Fortunately the rest of your team and basically everyone else here is not as foolish as you, so Stunts is actually quite a Disneyland when you're not looking...
But we can't be quite sure.

al il professore

yes, precisely z16 and z18.

everytime i think about it, i say:

AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

alanrotoi

To our servant Robin Alain Hood:

MeganiuM team isn't stronger to fight the leading of the teams cup right now against Orion and Cork's Crew.

Particulary Bonzai Joe is my worst nightmare in the scoreboard so I won't help him and he won't help me. It would be VERY BORED.

So you are wrong al...

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Everybody is against me because my times were always attacked by Argammon, Bonzai Joe, Alain, Alan Rotoi.........
The problem is that often happens that each good teams know the shortcut but we (LW) don't.
Chürműű! :-)

816.79 km

al il professore

u have had a short cut monopole on z3+ and that was so awfully *** for orion that advantage u must pay it back now :D

Quote from: "al il professore"u have had a short cut monopole on z3+ and that was so awfully *** for orion that advantage u must pay it back now :D

I paid this back on ZCT 18 and ZCT 19.
And you also found the ZCT+3 trick, I couldn't do anything about the thing that you drove a slower time than mine.

816.79 km

al il professore

i hadnt usrins advices to find the SC

alain one akoss zero

Quote from: "al il professore"i hadnt usrins advices to find the SC

I can't believe it!!! But if it's true, then I'll kill him!!!!!! :twisted:

816.79 km

BonzaiJoe

Nonono, he did NOT have Usrin's advice, nothing wrong with that :D
But we can't be quite sure.

Alain we (Usrin and me) found the shortcut independently from each other. I knew that sc when I saw the track and I haven't driven the track w/o the trick. The evidence can be that I haven't found Usrin's 6th gear keeping trick.

816.79 km

Bonzai advice:
<Jacky_> and then say "Alain 0 Akoss Poo 1" ;)

816.79 km

al il professore

stunts mafia

meganium, cork, looping warriors.... bunch of bastards

al il professore

okay, Orion will beat the mafia. Dont worry about that

alanrotoi

jajajaja!! Alain is the onlyone who voted "yes"  :lol: