News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

lets talk about the MAFIA

Started by al il professore, February 16, 2003, 08:40:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

is there a stunts MAFIA?

YES! Don Corleone is fooling around
1 (14.3%)
NO! stunts? its disneyland resort :)
6 (85.7%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Voting closed: February 16, 2003, 08:40:55 PM

al il professore

i didnt vote, orion tis not the mafia. tis democratic: five pipsqueaks community must be democratic
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Shoegazing Leo

I voted "yes".... Just for the joke... jajajajajaja (i know to laugh in castellano...!!!!)

al il professore

It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

alanrotoi

hey! let me laugh more time..... jaaaajajajaa Alain voted "yes".... thanks

Mingva

It's not funny :o Stunts mafia exist for sure. And it's located somewhere in Hungary :x

Let's prepare for the fight :!: And tonights main event at Stunts tracks:
Orion Borgs vs. Stunts Mafia

Place your bets, sir :arrow:

BonzaiJoe

I place my bet on Orion, because it's the only of the two that exists.
Come on, seriously... it's ridiculous. And did anyone notice that I just took Alan's first place? There is not just nothing, there's absolutely nothing, that indicates any kind of strategic alliance against Orion. Besides, it would be pointless because Cork's Crew and Meganium are each other's worst enemies, not Orion.
But we can't be quite sure.

al il professore

Another resolution against Orion and Stunts mafia will strike, with or without stunts community agreeing.

Ambassy of france: Arnaud de la poivri?re said: We must give Orion a chance to win.

Ambassy of Russia: Evgueni Popov declared: There must be another way, more equal, to disarm orion.

Ambassy of United stunts, Cork burst: Come on, lets teach them the law

Ambassador of great bristunts, Alanrotoi vituperated: Cork said it right! i agree :->

Orion minister of war, Alain said: We decided to use our last al samoud missiles if necessary.

BonzaiJoe

That would have been very creative if I hadn't just done it...
And do you see the parallelity of the situations? USA is charging Iraq with something for no reason at all. Alain is charging Cork's Crew with something for no reason at all. USA starts a conflict - Alain starts a conflict. Cork's Crew proves the allegations to be out of thin air. Alain wasn't listening.

Or don't you see it?

BonzaiJoe

And in case we are attacked by Alain, we will use the last of our hyperstellar megabombs, biological mass-destruction weapons and Cluster-nuclear bombs to beat his pistols and swords.

alanrotoi

yeah! And I'll throw my best rock!!

al il professore

i read lots of weapons names... that is parrallel to the size of the 'instrument'.

al il professore

i want to see his dick, and his balls overall, because the balls will leave the bravest spoogy.