News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Tarján (USC 54)

Started by CTG, November 27, 2007, 01:26:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

ISM makes Ayrton's victory a lot easier...

CTG

Too lazy to update - again ;D, so:

Dottore - 2:23.50
Super Brian - 2:53.35 (auto trm)

CTG

TOP3 in 0.40 seconds... I wonder if BJ, Mark and Duplode are able to join this battle or not.

CTG

There's a possible trick combo on the track. Let's see if anybody can do it! I'll try... ;)

CTG

Top doesn't move. Maybe I should drive 2:23.45... ;)

Edit: my final time is done.  ;D

CTG

Too bad, CTG won... :D

Ayrton shaked up USC a bit, TOP 4 replays are really strong!

Mark, Chulk:  :-\

MOR goes to AbuRaf, but this time I couldn't find any pipsqueaks to deserve it for sure... (too few replays).

Chulk

Quote from: CTG on January 31, 2008, 12:59:58 AM
Chulk:  :-\
Yes, I know I sucked. I only finished that replay. I barely had time to race, and I spent it on ISM'08 (Not very successfully either  :'()
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

CTG

Special congrats to Ayrton for his nice magic carpet and Duplode for his big time saving jump in the middle of the track.

Mark L. Rivers

Sorry, but I was really absorbing in ISM, as driver and above all as event manager, and the dazzling final week didn?t leave me enough time to try a decent improvement for Tarjan. I hoped to find a bit of time in last day, but it has not been so. Sorry again and congratulations to Dottore for his by now sure confirm as USC champion. 

Duplode, a very spectacular cut! I cut the elevated corner too, but not with your result...  ;)

BonzaiJoe

An ovation for those who managed to cut the bridge corner at 80-90 seconds! And it was really nice to be in such a high level race with a relatively tight top despite the length of the track.
But we can't be quite sure.

AbuRaf70

Congratulations, CTG...!!!!
Por largo que sea el camino, siempre comienza con el primer paso.

Duplode

Wow, I didn't think my lil' jump would result so effective  :) And those top 5 replays were top quality stuff - my favourite bit was Ayrton's path on the multi-way sector... great race, folks!

CTG

Analysis says the imaginary best time is 2:18.60 and it sounds realistic knowing Duplode's and Ayrton's trick, BJ's perfect first quarter and my precise corners...