News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

ZCT 79 - The end of something great...

Started by CTG, November 30, 2007, 03:53:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zaqrack

CTG

Not so new. Check the date of registering... ;)

Chulk

I can't believe you created a ghost a year ago! And didn't even used it! That's far beyond my comprehension.
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

BonzaiJoe

Let me put it into your apprehension:

When CTG is bored, he checks the memberlist, and finds inactive accounts. Then he notes down the email addresses they've entered, and check if those are available now. If they are, he registers them, then goes to the forum, and has the password to the user mailed to the email address he has just registered. Then he can use the accounts of old inactive users, as he once did with PedroAntonio, for example.
But we can't be quite sure.

CTG

BJ is paranoid. ;D

I registered SixSigma for poll manipulations in January. It means CTG, Bolo, CrazyDriver, MasterCTG and SixSigma can vote for the same as me. ;D

Chulk

Quote from: CTG on December 12, 2007, 09:28:57 PM
BJ is paranoid. ;D

I registered SixSigma for poll manipulations in January. It means CTG, Bolo, CrazyDriver, MasterCTG and SixSigma can vote for the same as me. ;D
I find BJ's saying quite accurate, maybe that's why I saw you a few days ago viewing memberlist on 'Who's online?'

CTG

Quote from: Chulk on December 12, 2007, 09:31:20 PM
Quote from: CTG on December 12, 2007, 09:28:57 PM
BJ is paranoid. ;D

I find BJ's saying quite accurate, maybe that's why I saw you a few days ago viewing memberlist on 'Who's online?'

I tested 'Buddy list' function.

Stealing login name is too high for me. What's more it would be risky with logged IP addresses. But I'm happy to see that BJ expects such a high level cheating from the old stupid CTG. :D

Duplode

Quote from: CTG@NewsOnly Ayrton under 32?

Well, now it would seem breaking 32'' is really harder than 33'' or 34''...

Chulk

Yes, notice that Ayrton barely did it. Only 0.10" under 32".